Sign in to follow this  
Siggi

DiD Killboard

Guys, I've had to go stay with my mother for the forseeable and will be able to get home only once a month, so I'm afraid I will not be able to maintain the killboard. If somebody wants to take it over and host it on their own site I'll be able to hand over the Dreamweaver files when I'm next home at the end of may.

Sorry for the failure of service but the situation is unavoidable.

Meanwhile, keep up the battle! :)

If she is ill or helpless by age, I wish her and you all the strength you need, Siggi.

And thanks for the offer.

I'm far from being the right expert, but perhaps we can find one here.

Hope all is well Siggi

I hope it's nothing serious. Thanks for all the hard work, Siggi. We appreciate it a lot. :salute:

Thanx Siggi.

Hope things work out.

Cheers

Morris

Your Mother has a very good son Siggi good.gif

Wishing you and her all the best

Hey folks. School's been busy and I haven't had time to fly the DiD campaign lately, but once the semester's over I'll be able to take over hosting and maintaining the kill board. Won't be able to do anything until mid May, but since you won't be able to turn it over until the end of May, Siggi, it may just work out.

Hi Siggi. You're a true man in my book! God bless you and Mom, I hope it all works for the best for both of you. I almost lost my mom last year to stage 4 colon cancer, but she beat it. At 74, every day is a gift.

Could you guys use a sub category for the DiD campaign? I'd be happy to ask the boys of Combat Ace if we could add another section for you all.

Let me know...

OvS

OvS: Could you guys use a sub category for the DiD campaign?

I'd be happy to ask the boys of Combat Ace if we could add another section for you all.

How do you mean, OvS?

There is already a "Reports from the Front" and a "Screenshots" section for all -

and everyone who wants, is always welcome to join the "Krauts vs Crumpets" DiD.

What other section do you have in mind to create?

Thankyou for all the kind words chaps, they are very much appreciated. :salute:

While thinking about how to make the files available it occured to me that all somebody needs to do is download the site as it is. The only images that would be missing are a few of the mini-medals, the ones for the higher number of hours flown. I can stick those into a holding-area if anyone still intends to take over the board. Let me know here. :good:

Guest British_eh

Hi there Siggi,

Thanks for all your help, and wish you and your Mom, good tidings and health.

Cheers,

British_eh

Hey Siggi. I'll do as you suggest and download the site as is. I won't be using DreamWeaver to maintain it anyway--working on my own back-end to make automating updates easier. If you could stick the so-far unused min-medal images in a folder I could access, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again for all your hard work in starting and maintaining the DiD campain.

Thankyou for all the kind words chaps, they are very much appreciated. :salute:

While thinking about how to make the files available it occured to me that all somebody needs to do is download the site as it is. The only images that would be missing are a few of the mini-medals, the ones for the higher number of hours flown. I can stick those into a holding-area if anyone still intends to take over the board. Let me know here. :good:

Thanks a lot, Siggi and Lothar!

It would be great if you could deal with the board for the time Siggi's absent, Lothar.

All the best for your family, Siggi!