Sign in to follow this  
Rodster

Anyone get Janes F-15 to run in High-Res?

Hey fellas I broke out my old copy of F-15. It runs only in 800x600 which was the standard res back when it was released IIRC. Anyways I tried a few Glide Wrappers and while it looks slightly better it still runs in the default rez.

Any suggestions?

p.s. If I can get this to work i' like to hunt down a copy of Longbow 2, and Jane's F-18. :)

Yep.  WinXP only though.

http://forum.combata...dpost__p__89860

FC

Wow mine looks nothing like that. I don't know what i'm doing wrong and i'm patched to v1.17f and i'm using the same Glidewrapper 0.84c

I tried Global settings and application specific override and it looks a little bit better but nothing close to the screenshot posted. Any idea what i'm doing wrong? 

Only thing I did for application specific override was pick the screen res that matched my aspect ratio and clicked 'Try High Res'.

Oh, and I very specifically am NOT running in Compability Mode...I've noticed for Win98/95 games that it actually will restrict was Glidewrapper can do...

That's pretty much it.

FC

Only thing I did for application specific override was pick the screen res that matched my aspect ratio and clicked 'Try High Res'.

Oh, and I very specifically am NOT running in Compability Mode...I've noticed for Win98/95 games that it actually will restrict was Glidewrapper can do...

That's pretty much it.

FC

Wow that's exactly what i'm doing, really weird. In fact it doesn't matter whether I choose 800x600 in the global settings or 1280x1024, it all looks the same.

Maybe this might help some. I'm using a 9800GTX+ with the latest Windows XP drivers.

FastCargo can you take a screenshot on the runway from the first training mission? I'd like to compare it to mine.

Edited by Rodster

Rodster - I just bought JF-15, and it seems I'm having the same problem you are. Did you ever get your resolution to match that of FastCargo's? I'm using the same glidewrapper (0.84c), and trying the same settings, but it still looks like 800 x 600.