Sign in to follow this  
Guest 531_Ghost

Fubar512, your malware is cheap...

Guest 531_Ghost

not to mention, elementary and mundane, care to comment?

:yikes:

Edited by 531_Ghost

All your system belong to me... :yikes:

I heard he has a tiny malware!!!!!!

I heard he has a tiny malware!!!!!!

Wrench's system was first, yours is next....

Are you the gatemaster? I am the keylogger.

Are you the gatemaster? I am the keylogger.

LOL....

Not that I don't mind a good read. But, we've all been witness to and experienced the literary genius that oozes from the riveting and knuckle biting editorials of our indicter. I absolutely pity the key-logger or anyone foolish enough to perpetrate such an abhorrent deed on an equitable victim. I doubt anyone is going to waste that kind of energy having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. I would offer up as a suggestion that proxy servers are inherently adept and effectual at planting and sharing all kinds of wares, mal or otherwise. After all who do you think sets them up and uses them? Certainly not lawfully above board patrons of the Internet.

Wrench consider a solid state drive and Fubar good luck with "all" that or not. Ken Happy Birthday!

E

Hm... characters calling themselve gatemaster and keylogger, threats of malware and system ownage... this must be the Matrix or a trailer for Swordfish II.

I would offer up as a suggestion that proxy servers are inherently adept and effectual at planting and sharing all kinds of wares, mal or otherwise. After all who do you think sets them up and uses them? Certainly not lawfully above board patrons of the Internet.

Now, THAT would be funny as hell...

"Congratulations dumb ass! For trying to be sneaky, you are awarded a virus! Welcome to the internet!"

It just keeps getting better, every time I hear it.

FC

Hm... characters calling themselve gatemaster and keylogger, threats of malware and system ownage... this must be the Matrix or a trailer for Swordfish II.

A certain harrassing entity trying to stir up crap on other sites via false statements about CA staff...vaccillates between humorous and annoying, depending on phase of the moon.

A certain harrassing entity trying to stir up crap on other sites via false statements about CA staff...vaccillates between humorous and annoying, depending on phase of the moon.

Or time of the month.

Aren't those two quite close?

Ah..thanks for enlightening me!

(I don't visit these 'other' sites...hence my ignorance) :drinks:

UKWM

I am honored to have my very own cyber stalker who is by far the most paranoid person I have ever encountered online. He needs to see a shrink or needs to make amends with god or something. He thinks the entire CA is stalking him and keylogging his accounts ( he is banned on a dozen levels). He says one of our staff is sending him malware and is hacking his computer. I s**t you not. This guy is disturbed.

What USAFMTL forgot to mention is that this guy is so obnoxious that 4 separate sites have banned him...

You have to work to get banned like that.

FC

I think it safe to say the guy has no life, and probably no job either...unless he's flipping burgers at Mooby's. :grin: