Sign in to follow this  
Mizuez

Free Falcon 5 Aircraft in Allied Force

Is it possible to get the get the aircraft from Free Falcon 5 into Allied Force?

It is ok if the answer is no, i was just wondering because it would be awesome.

I've tried a few things as far as changing files, but had no luck.

Not that I know of - you can transfer skins over though - its no 2 min job, but there is some instructions in downloads.

Not that I know of - you can transfer skins over though - its no 2 min job, but there is some instructions in downloads.

Skins usually only work with the corresponding models. If there is no way than theres no way, unless your a computer programmer.

Hi,

If you want to fly a other jet, go to dogfight klick the jet you want to fly but set pilot on Ace en klick the jet letters green. If it works then you are in de jet of your dreams, the cockpit is a bit difirent but looks the same as an f16 cockpit.

Goodluck.

Hi,

If you want to fly a other jet, go to dogfight klick the jet you want to fly but set pilot on Ace en klick the jet letters green. If it works then you are in de jet of your dreams, the cockpit is a bit difirent but looks the same as an f16 cockpit.

Goodluck.

Im sure that works in FF5, but not in Allied Force. I have already modified my script files to allow me to fly other jets in campaign mode, but i want the models from FF5 in Allied force.

The short answer is no. FF5 uses a different format for the 3-D models and the skins correspond to the 3-D model, unless the 3-D models are identical you won't be able to use the skins either, for some aircraft it works however. But you have to convert the dds files into 8 bit BMP files and use LOD Editor to get them in.

It's a pity that F4AF is so unmodable.

Yes you can fly other A/C in Allied Force, Go into your <Drive>\Lead Pursuit\Battlefield Operations\Campaign\(which ever Campaign you are flying)

Find the "validAC.bin" file & delete it or rename it (I renamed it to "validAC.bin.bak")

Fire up the game & now all bases are visable & you can jump to the base with the plane you want to fly. Some of them don't have skins though which makes them appear all white...yuk. There are tools to fix this but it is time consuming & you should really know what your doing before attempting.

The F-22 Raptor DOES have textures & is a great performer.

Yes you can fly other A/C in Allied Force, Go into your <Drive>\Lead Pursuit\Battlefield Operations\Campaign\(which ever Campaign you are flying)

Find the "validAC.bin" file & delete it or rename it (I renamed it to "validAC.bin.bak")

Fire up the game & now all bases are visable & you can jump to the base with the plane you want to fly. Some of them don't have skins though which makes them appear all white...yuk. There are tools to fix this but it is time consuming & you should really know what your doing before attempting.

The F-22 Raptor DOES have textures & is a great performer.

I have done this and do fly several types of aircraft in Falcon. I wanted the models from Free Falcon, not just the ability to fly other planes. I know that that is impossible to do.