Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Has this guy done anything wrong?

Wait, he is a "sexual offender" because he wore something close to a schoolgirl uniform ?

And people were shocked to see him retying his shoelaces while wearing a skirt over his trousers ?

Last time I set foot in the UK you didn't seem to be complete morons yet...

Or do you now have a Fashion Police ?

Edited by Gunrunner

Maybe he was already a sex offender and that was the reason he had those curfews and orders in the first place?

On Friday, Northampton magistrates found Trigger guilty of breaching the Asbo by deliberately bending over in front of his neighbours early in the morning on December 16 last year, causing them harassment, alarm and distress.

WTF is wrong with people? How in the hell can some fruit bending over in a skirt cause ANY forum of alarm or distress? And harassment? That's not even close to the concept of what harassment is!

All this kind of thing just sickens me. The result of "poltical correctness". Thank you oh so much people who pushed for any form of that crap (and we know who they are). mad.gif Even just one small instance of it is precident setting, and inevitably, we end up here.

This does tie into what I was saying in the other thread though (about the dude with the small johnson) - it's a human body for god's sake. Like nobody's ever seen one before.... my god. If we could just accept the body and drop the whole taboo against nudity, this crap would pretty much instantly go away.

Weird, yes.

Wrong as in should have legal ramifications and punishment, no way!

But since this is the UK, what if he's just Scotish? Ok technically that's a kilt, but that's like saying there's a difference between a blouse and a shirt. So are they going to charge an entire heritage when they wear skirts?

What about a guy with a beach towel wrapped around their waist and bending over? would they get charged the same way?

Trouble with sexual harassment is that it´s key is discrection, in such way troubling "legal security"(that is, civil rights and fair treat by law, all that stuff). I´m still on Law School, and i can´t tell you what really happened there, but i can assure from the cases i followed that press causes severe distorsion around the facts. If he was charged in some way, i´m sure that there was some reason in his behaviour for those measures.

He wasn´t sent to prison, was he? His attitude may seem plain freak, yet undangerous. Now just imagine that there is a guy wearing in a way wich strongly ressembles fetish about children near an school. Imagine that this was the school of your children, your little bros, your nephews. Or Just that you are the judge in charge of this district. Wouldn´t you have a better sleep by taking some measure wich wouldn´t disrupt any fundamental civil rights? I don´t think that this would stop a pervert, but it´s just to keep in touch