Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

Our world, the globe we live on, is TINY one!

Have seen that before...but always worth seeing again!...thanks for posting it

Guest Raden

OK. I was just wondering if the biggest object in the pic is true. How and when was it discovered? Did NASA do it, I mean, found it? With which satellite telescope in deep space? There are several, similar pics (no hand illustration) in www.harunyahya.com and in his dot net (same name only with dot net), The entire pics and related docs r DL-able free! Even all the videos. Yet, some moselm group in Indonesia DL-ed them, translated them in Indonesian language (good, really good translation) and SELL those DL-ed stuffs from harunyahya.com or net quite expensive in CDs.......

BTW, I intend to write a book, unique one, on flight sim games, especially this one from TK. The book will contain lots, I repeat lots of screenshots made by me, and others' good ones. And I know by including their screenshots I will have, at the minimum, ask their permission. I am also thinking of including a FREE DVD on each of the book later, so buyers can watch them in their laptops/notebooks/PCs.

For ur info, in fact I have touched on it, nearly all TK's games are sold here ("pirated") real CHEAP, mostly by CD/DVD vendors belong to crooked, unfair business persons of the Chinese-Indonesian community. We call such unfair, BAD business persons bochengli! (read: bochenglee)

Someone senior replied, that's why TK sell thei products now On-Line. That, to me, does not solve the IPR (intellectual property rights) abuses by said bocengly. They simply sent their respective low-paid employee to buy online, and DL-ed it from NOT their registered IPs. The went to "WarNet" (War here being the short form of the word WARUNG/Waaroong, or Cafe, Hence, Net Cafe which are thousand in Jakarta alone)

A close ex colleague of mine, some two n a half years ago bought the WOE/WOV/WOI for me perhaps in Southeast Asia. I could have bought same CDs for only USD2.50 here in such bocengli's small shops in most MALLs in Jakarta and other big cities.

Wanna buy the latest WIN 7 Profesional? These bocenglis sell them as well, for -- believe me -- Rupees/Rupiah 50K in CD or twice as much in DVD.

U know, not only the BAD elements among the G-men/women here in Indonesia whose hobby is stealing the tax-payers's hard-earned money. So many bocenglis here among the small-medium-large corporations.

Excuse my writing way out of the main topic here, the pics of the planets.

None of these were undetectable by earth-bound telescopes. There are a few ways to determine a star's size and mass (the 2 are not always linked). Some of the biggest, closest ones actually appear as a small dot vs a pinpoint.