Sign in to follow this  
rotagen

Wings of Prey, Looks Good to me.

Anyone playing Wings of Prey? , I know the diehard realism geeks may not like it, but the Terrain is easily the best I have ever seen in any sim. And the youtube vids make it look like a LOT of fun.

Not only the terrain but the cockpits and planes look fantastic, as well as that feeling of speed that very few sims have (from the vids).

Reviews are favorable. Anyone like it?

OH yeah, and its not a bloated cow that will bring your system to your knees and bore you to death like Rise of Flight.

I love the demo for it's terrain visuals. I can't buy it, they still don't accept paypal :(

But the visuals are the best so far IMO.

The only thing off is simplified damage model. But I'll let speak someone who has it.

This game is definitely one of the best ever, I just purchased it and the only complaint I have is it doesn't seem to work with Catalyst Control Center for ATI so the graphics are kinda bad. But the game is awesome!

This game is definitely one of the best ever, I just purchased it and the only complaint I have is it doesn't seem to work with Catalyst Control Center for ATI so the graphics are kinda bad. But the game is awesome!

Does this game require a constant internet connection to play SP like Rise of Flight?

Just bought it today and I must say this tops most WW2 Flight Simulators in the past 5 to 10 years and there isnt alot to compare it with. It is in my tops with another favourite Janes WWII Fighters which I LOVED and played religiously every day for four hours or more. The visuals are superb, Plane mmodels and flight dynamics are unique and very detailed. Damage model is awesome no debris when your victims hit the ground but I can overlook that. The only real gripe I have is lack of a Pacifc campaign and the ability to fly as the Axis. I know they released a add on pack to fly as the Luftwaffe I will get it when my next paycheck comes but I pray they add a Pacific Campaign and Add more aircraft other wise it gets 8.5 Mustangs out of 10 from me anyday! I highly reccomend it!

Edited by Falcon161