Sign in to follow this  
ace888

New F-4 Phantoms for SF2?

The MF F-4EJ Pack for SF2 was excellent!

Any chance of seeing the following for SF2?

F-4E AUP (Greece)

F-4E 2020 Terminator or Simtek (Lightning) for Turkey

F-4E (Korea)

RF-4E (Greece, Turkey, and Japan... with and without "slats")

I have converted my SF1 Phantoms to SF2, but seeing the great improvement with the F-4EJ Packs for SF2, can't wait to see the new phantoms on SF2.

Thank You

I wanted to change my wording on the questions, but I was unable to find the modify topic section? So, I will re-write my question format.

Any chance of the following SF2 Phantom Packs?

Greece (F-4 AUP and RF-4E)

Turkey (F-4 2020 Terminator, F-4 Simtek "Lightning", and RF-4E)

Korea (F-4D, F-4E, and RF-4C)

Iran (F-4D, F-4E, and RF-4E)

Germany (F-4F and RF-4E)

JASDF RF-4EJ Kai

Israel (F-4E Kurness and RF-4E)

Thanks

Edited by ace888

They have an F-14 package and and F-18 package in the works, besides that I would not expect anything from the Mirage Factory in the near future given the circumstances. I thought I read something about more F-4's they

had on the drawing board but that was quite some time ago.

There are some Phantom variants on the way.

RF-4E Germany - GMG

RF-4E (Greece - Jaban) - Sundowner i think

F-4F is already released

and the rest i don´t know

Edited by Soulfreak

Sundowner is working on (TMF Projects) JASDF RF-4E's, Greek F-4 AUP. He already did the Iranian F-4D. Right now though he is in the middle of a kitchen remodeling project though. So as the saying goes........wait for it, wait for it.......

2 WEEKS!!!!!!!! lol.gif

Thank you all for the updates.

Sundowner is working on (TMF Projects) JASDF RF-4E's, Greek F-4 AUP. He already did the Iranian F-4D. Right now though he is in the middle of a kitchen remodeling project though. So as the saying goes........wait for it, wait for it.......

2 WEEKS!!!!!!!! lol.gif

Must be quite a kitchen !!!!!!!!!!!good.gif (hope it will produce lots of tasty stuff)

Hou doe,

Derk

Yep.....2 weeks........ :whip: . RF-4EJ will be first, followed by slatted Greek RF-4E & F-4EAUP then more RF's & "stuff" :wink:

Yep.....2 weeks........ :whip: . RF-4EJ will be first, followed by slatted Greek RF-4E & F-4EAUP then more RF's & "stuff" :wink:

You are the man Sundowner! Thanks for the heads up. :salute:

Any of you lads working on an SF2 F-4S model? Sundowner's already half way there with the F-4JUK; all thats missing for the S model would be the fairings underneath both intakes

But didn't most 'S' models have wing leading-edge slats whereas the F-4J(UK) didn't?

But didn't most 'S' models have wing leading-edge slats whereas the F-4J(UK) didn't?

The S model has been out for some time. Ant is craeting a hi-res texture-set for it . Here's a vid of the model (with the old texture-set), in SF2, complete with an SF-2 compatible flight model.

http://forum.combatace.com/uploads/1273526441/gallery_279_43_55470927.wmv

Edited by Fubar512

Good video. I've had that model for some time now. Di you say there's an SF2 compatible flight model? Must check that out. Some high res skins would be pretty good too good.gif