Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Hard as Nails recruits

Taliban beware!!!

i watched this in a mcdonalds while drinking coffee. i then proceeded to laugh so hard i spilled coffee all over myself. since i cannot sue mcdonalds anymore(damn warning labels) i am afraid i will have to sue UK Widowmaker.

j/k so stupid its funny UK

Haha,,I couldn't 'quite' believe what I was seeing when I stumbled across it!..madness what TV Producers come up with these days!

It's absurd, I wish they would do an U.K. version! Though it's unlikely due to concerns about negative representation of the gay community or whatever, but those people volunteered to do the program. I'm sure many people would see it for what it is, a non representative (one should bloody well hope) slice of the gay community acting up for the camera.

The screamer with a rifle is hilarious! Although, I know of at least one apparently straight guy who would be exactly the same! He's a teacher very much in the beard, long hair and glasses vein of 1970s OU programs, brown suits and all. He's got a gorgeous girlfriend but his reaction to descriptions of any kind of violence is more or less that. Whereas some poofs are well hard. grin.gif

Edited by GwynO