Sign in to follow this  
Pawgy

Some Aircraft do not show up in game.

I made a large post with examples over on the thirdwire First Eagles site on Planes that do not show up in the game but are in my Aircraft folder. I also see many skins in my aircraft folder the I cannot access in the game. i have done a considerable amount of searching and really do not know how to use skins in the game. can someone point me to the right post on how skins are used and what will show up as flyable aircraft in the Game?

Guest rscsjsuso5

on this problem "I made a large post with examples over on the thirdwire First Eagles site on Planes that do not show up in the game but are in my Aircraft folder." some planes are AI and only computer controlled and not player flyable or either the planes are just parked at the airbase for some reason.

on this problem "I also see many skins in my aircraft folder the I cannot access in the game." and again some planes are AI and only computer controlled and not player flyable. Also if for instance you chose an aircraft that is player flyable especially in the create your own mission then you just go to the drop down menu in the hangar section

I'm not a first eagle expert, just skimmed through the game couple of times , but if anyone is reading help this person out and welcome them and point them to the knowledge base or some link of help

enjoy ,hope it helps, also you are a new member so welcome

thanks . I will try to find your post at third wire

Regards

Pawgy

Edited by Pawgy

Are you using FEG or FE2?

Are you using FEG or FE2?

I have both installed

Are you getting the same results w both installs?

FE2 is very different than FEG. As far as installing objects.

Edited by quack74

Are you getting the same results w both installs?

FE2 is very different than FEG. As far as installing objects.

I think I have my installs correct.

FE original in the C:\Program Files\Thirdwire\WWI\Objects\Aircraft folder.

FE2 in the C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\ThirdWire\FirstEagles2\Objects\Aircraft folder.

Pawgy