Sign in to follow this  
00Mayday00

Anyone wanting to maybe work together as a team to make things happen with SF2?

Hey guys im looking for anyone who knows anything about the code of SF2 and wants to work together to make the game more realistic. My personal goal is to be open to peoples suggestions that they want or would like to see within this the sim! Always much better to work as a team of enthusiasts rather than to work alone and against eachother is what i think. Maybe there already is a team of guys that work together and would like to shoot me a PM or post here to get together. Im currently working on SF2:V with changing the sounds and maybe tweak some wonderful sound mods that exist with the owners permission of course. I have a plethora of sounds from planes to guns want to share my work with all that enjoy this game as well. Anyone intrested please let me know if you would like to get together!

Thanks

Mayday

You could always join an existing one. There are several already well established ones.

Well that sounds like a great idea! I would love to join an existing group of modders where i can put in some work and do my part!

This community is all about collaboration. If you think your SF2V sounds are good... talk to eburger and ask him to incorporate them in his SF2V Exapansion Pack. good.gif

Thanks for the help guys!! I will get in touch with eburger when i get a little further along with gettin the sounds together!