Sign in to follow this  

drinks.gif I think of Bullethead everytime I see this on U tubehttp //www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xP2kJPtIvw Edited by carrick58

Carrick, can you still edit your post? A space before the http would make it a link to click on.

We seem to have 'mislaid' quite a few of our old hands from the Forum recently.

(I am sure P4 will see them back here)...I sure hope so

I think, Bullethead will be in action with that oil spillage in the gulf of Louisiana -

he is - among many other things - a fireworker, and does such actions.

I wish him and all along the coast there - man and animal - all the best luck!

Ah yes...mighty Busy then!...I too wish him Godspeed, and a safe return :drinks:

I am still flying (and crashing) a Fee. Rather more than one, to tell the truth. I have decided that until I can fly this thing I cannot promote myself to more capable fighters. Some days it all goes well, and other days I feel like giving up and joining the PBI :salute:

I am still flying (and crashing) a Fee. Rather more than one, to tell the truth. I have decided that until I can fly this thing I cannot promote myself to more capable fighters. Some days it all goes well, and other days I feel like giving up and joining the PBI :salute:

Fair Play to you Jim for sticking with it!...It will, I'm sure...make you a better Fighter Pilot for the experiences learnt on the FE

Yes Bullethead is one of the missing old chaps here.

He's also a game developer. So probably is busy in making Jutland better. :good:

We seem to have 'mislaid' quite a few of our old hands from the Forum recently.

(I am sure P4 will see them back here)...I sure hope so

Ordered a new computer...Its going to take some time to get back into the swing of things, and with some other committments it might be another month. But I am watching and enjoying all of it. Plus our weather has now turned for the better and there is lots of fishing to do Simon.

Good news, Ras! Time will vanish like like a sports car, until you are back in the skies with us!

I also suspect Bullethead is currently involved with containing the effects of the oil spill, being a fireman and all.

I've tried flying the Fee a couple of times in campaign mode, but I just can't really get into it. If possible, I feel myself even more helpless in the Fee than in the Be2c, which isn't a very safe crate to be in either in the case of a German attack. The Fee does have some firepower, that's true, but otherwise it's like sitting in a flying bathtub, hoping that nobody with bad intentions comes anywhere near your route. I guess I've been spoiled by the excellent DFW C.V. :grin:

The problem I have with the Fee is that I don't seem to be able to fly it at all without stalling and crashing - all this without any help from the enemy! Maybe I'm just a useless pilot.

Quote from an unnamed web site: "how do you know if there is a pilot in the room?" - "They will tell you". If you find this funny you are obviously ground crew (like me).

Guest British_eh

Hi there JA,

Have no fear, before Bullethead went away on a hiatus, he left something special. It will be posted by tomorrow.

Cheers,

British_eh

The problem I have with the Fee is that I don't seem to be able to fly it at all without stalling and crashing - all this without any help from the enemy! Maybe I'm just a useless pilot.

Quote from an unnamed web site: "how do you know if there is a pilot in the room?" - "They will tell you". If you find this funny you are obviously ground crew (like me).