Do any of these words embarrass you?

Do any of these words embarrass you?

1) Shoe

2) Megaphone

3) Grunties

4) Wankel Rotary Engine

They sure embarrass me.

R

Goodie, finally someone quoting Python's audio sketches :)

Arthur: Old woman!

Dennis: Man!

Arthur: Man. Sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?

Dennis: I'm thirty-seven.

Arthur: I-- what?

Dennis: I'm thirty-seven. I'm not old.

Arthur: Well, I can't just call you 'Man'.

Dennis: Well, you could say 'Dennis'.

Arthur: Well, I didn't know you were called 'Dennis'.

Dennis: Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?

Arthur: I did say 'sorry' about the 'old woman', but from the behind you looked--

Dennis: What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!

Arthur: Well, I am King!

Dennis: Oh, King, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--

Woman: Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here. Oh! How d'you do?

Arthur: How do you do, good lady? I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Who's castle is that?

Woman: King of the who?

Arthur: The Britons.

Woman: Who are the Britons?

Arthur: Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.

Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Dennis: You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--

Woman: Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.

Dennis: That's what it's all about. If only people would hear of--

Arthur: Please! Please, good people. I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?

Woman: No one lives there.

Arthur: Then who is your lord?

Woman: We don't have a lord.

Arthur: What?

Dennis: I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week,...

Arthur: Yes.

Dennis: ...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...

Arthur: Yes, I see.

Dennis: ...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,...

Arthur: Be quiet!

Dennis: ...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--

Arthur: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

Woman: Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.

Arthur: I am your king!

Woman: Well, I didn't vote for you.

Arthur: You don't vote for kings.

Woman: Well, how did you become King, then?

Arthur: The Lady of the Lake,... [angels sing] ...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. [singing stops] That is why I am your king!

Dennis: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Arthur: Be quiet!

Dennis: Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Arthur: Shut up!

Dennis: I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Arthur: Shut up, will you? Shut up!

Dennis: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Arthur: Shut up!

Dennis: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Arthur: Bloody peasant!

Dennis: Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?

Did anyone vote for Kevin Phillips Bong in the last UK election? He was in the Slightly Silly Party.

And now, for something completely different: the larch...... (but I do think it's very tinny, and not woody)

Can we have a LOT more of this ?grin.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

Trouble is that for the next hour or so I'll be vieuwing Youtube's of Monty Python.........blink.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

NEE!

We are no longer the knights who say Ni... We are know the knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing... keepers of the sacred words... Peng and Neee-wom...

Monty Python intelligent comedy that blows most other comedy out of the water and SPAM's it to death with a Dead Parrot...

Did you say Spam?

Yeah, we have PythonsAce forum, very woody...

..rofl.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

Top-hole. Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!

Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency... our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope... Our four...no... amongst our weapons.... amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

/Owns a Wankel rotary engine-powered car

Did anyone vote for Kevin Phillips Bong in the last UK election? He was in the Slightly Silly Party.

...no, from the very beginning of his campaign, I knew my vote would go to... Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Umbrella Stand Jasper Wednesday (pops mouth twice) Stoatgobbler John Raw Vegetable (sound effect of horse whinnying) Arthur Norman Michael (blows squeaker) Featherstone Smith (blows whistle) Northgot Edwards Harris (fires pistol, then 'whoop') Mason (chuff-chuff-chuff-chuff) Frampton Jones Fruitbat (laughs) (squeaker) Gilbert (sings) 'We'll keep a welcome in the' (three shots, stops singing) Williams If I Could Walk That Way Jenkin (squeaker) Tiger-drawers Pratt Thompson (sings) 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head' Darcy Carter (horn) Pussycat (sings) 'Don't Sleep In The Subway' Barton Mainwaring (hoot, 'whoop') Smith.