Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Strike Fighters 2 Expansion Pack Released

sf2_exp1_box.jpg

Strike Fighters 2 Expansion Pack 1 is the first expansion pack for our popular Strike Fighters 2 series of air combat games, this expansion requires Strike Fighters 2 Israel. Expansion pack adds Mystere IVA, Meteor F.8, and P-51D Mustang as player-flyable aircraft.

New historical campaign is set in the 1956 Suez Crisis ("Operation Kadesh") where the propeller-powered fighters mixed it up with jet-powered fighters, join the Israeli Defense Force / Air Force and engage in struggle for survival over the desert!

Available for Purchase at the Thirdwire Homepage

A great add,I've notice no MG sound for the Mustang!Never tried other planes!

Same here..

TK know's about this and will address it in a patch. :good:

Edited by DWCAce

I had same problem. I just added 50cal.wav file to sound folder, found 50cal.wav missing from all my merged sound folders too. Have not removed SF1 series and that is where I found sound file and now 50cals have sound in SF 2.

Quick question I have this installed on a standalone setup but I daren't take more than 2 Stang's out at a time tried a sortie with 10 and all of them blew up on the runway.. which left me alone to fight 8 Spitfires alone while trying to bomb a Generator building... any ideas...

XP SF2 with Expansion mod only with the latest patch to May 10B

post-230-12736888122574.jpg

Strike Fighters 2 Expansion Pack 1 is the first expansion pack for our popular Strike Fighters 2 series of air combat games, this expansion requires Strike Fighters 2 Israel. Expansion pack adds Mystere IVA, Meteor F.8, and P-51D Mustang as player-flyable aircraft.

New historical campaign is set in the 1956 Suez Crisis ("Operation Kadesh") where the propeller-powered fighters mixed it up with jet-powered fighters, join the Israeli Defense Force / Air Force and engage in struggle for survival over the desert!

Available for Purchase at the Thirdwire Homepage

I downloaded this SF2 Expansion Pack 1 and ran the installer but there is nothing changed. I didn't see any new menu items in Windows, and I saw no changes in after launching SF2. There are no instructions or descriptions I can find. The dates for example still only go back to 1970s

I guess this section somehow got missed....??????????

this expansion requires Strike Fighters 2 Israel

don't work without SF2:I

wrench

kevin stein

as i said in another thread, there are no silly questions only silly people!