Pretty sure I have something in my Nvidia Control Panel messed up bc I have 3.06 Ghz Dual Processor and 3Gbs of Ram and 9400GT and my frames are rediculously low at the target area in a CAS mission.....only getting about 12FPS avg at target. Does anyone mind telling me what the optimum settings are for my setup is in my Nvidia Control Panel for SF2:V? Would greatly appreciate any help.

Mayday

Mayday, I don't have such card, but first try low or normal settings and chceck the framerates... If these would be good, try raising some settings to high. As for NVidia CP, try low anizo (2x or 4x) and low (or even turned off) antialiasing. As for the game engine, the biggest frameratekillers for me allways were mirrors, then horizont distance (very high) and shadows. Try turning off mirrors and shadows.

Defo turn the shadows to medium or low as a starter.

Used to have a GT220 which was supposed to be a rebadged GT9400 low end card and you certainly could not max settings out in SF2 games.