Sign in to follow this  
GwynO

British subs in Silent Hunter 4

I've been playing this sim off and on for since late last year with the TMO and RFB mods installed it is a truely amazing experience, so much so I even have dreams reliving the virtual action! But one thing that would make it even better for me would be the chance to play as a Brit, in a British submarine. Any chance of this, does anyone know of a British sub mod for the series? If so, would that be compatible with TMO and RFB. Also, I noticed that the Holy Loch is an option for the campaign, but have yet to find any shipping in the Atlantic or around the Bay of Bisque, and I am always assigned a patrol somewhere in the Pacific despite starting out from Glasgow.

you might check at subsim.com, they have alot of mods there. Sorry couldn't be of more help than that.