Sign in to follow this  
RNAS_Flyer

Back Flying at last

Hi all haven't been around a number of months due to a serious eye injury as my career in P3 didn't even get going because of it,could not even look at a computer screen for more than 2 minutes but all is well now long recovery but i got there.Anyway my question is have i missed much since the release of P3,I see theres a new addon should I invest in it and is there still plenty of M/P taking place,regards Paul

Glad to hear your well... and the new addon is worth investing in... as to the Multiplayer not sure as I want to get into that as well... Good luck at the learning curve on the flying again...

Welcome back.

HiTR is a great addon. It brings more even more immersion, new planes and some nice new effects like wind bufetting. I think you won't regret if you buy it.

As for MP concerning, I really don't know the things are, I just played it in SP.

drinks.gif I never regreted anything that I bought in regards to OFF or its add on HiT. Have fun and enjoy.clapping.gif

Hi all haven't been around a number of months due to a serious eye injury as my career in P3 didn't even get going because of it,could not even look at a computer screen for more than 2 minutes but all is well now long recovery but i got there.Anyway my question is have i missed much since the release of P3,I see theres a new addon should I invest in it and is there still plenty of M/P taking place,regards Paul

Great to have you bacl RNAS!

I can symphathize with your eye troubles as I've had many a surgery too

Glad you've recovered well

Add-ons are well worth it!

Suggest you check the OFF website to be sure you have the latest patches too

WELCOME BACK RNAS YES AS TO MP WE STILL DO IT WINSTON DO RIGHT IS HOSTING WEEKLT SESSION CHECK THE MULTI PLAYER THREAD

Welcome back Flyer. Go for the whole banana I say. I am glad of your healing. Now take care!

Enjoy RF....... believe you will be happy with the amount of "eye"ball liberty to be found in the game.

Thanks for the welcome back guys,will be downloading HITR tonight.Well it is certainly tough out there 3 missions total 3 & half hrs 2 kills but i wont get to claim them as on 4th mission ended up a prisoner of war,that will teach me to chase a Halberstadt DII 12 miles across the lines.

grin.gif Dont feel bad, I just lost my Brit Driver 13.2 hours in a Pup and Mid Air with another Pup while they were chaseing a Halb D-3.

ok HITR and all patchs installed lets go and fly and find myself a squadron