F-104S Mod Pack

F-104S package for SFP1/WOV/WOE/WOI oct.08 patch standard:

This mod recreate the 5 variants of the italian version of the Starfighter

F-104S CB: Fighterbomber variant with M61A1 gun.

F-104S CI: All weather interceptor variant, no gun and capable of carring 2 AIM-7E and 2 AIM-9B

F-104S-ASA CB: Updated FB variant with better ECM.

F-104S-ASA CI: Updater interceptor variant capable of carring 2 Aspide and 2 AIM-9L missiles and better ECM

F-104S-ASA-M: Last conversion done to keep the aircraft in service till EF-2000 introduction into service. Lighter, with updated avionic and other systems. No ECM or countermeasures and same armament as the ASA-CI version.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation:

Simply copy all the files in the respective directory of your game folder. :)

And add the code lines of the fuel tanks to your WEAPONDATA.INI

Note: You need to have the stock SFP1 F-104G in your install

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Added 3D details, Fuel tanks, INI work, flight model, sounds and effects: Spillone104

Texture and decals: Steve_S and Bobrock

Cockpit: Starfighter2

Fake Pilot mod: FastCargo

BETA testers: Aleks, Canadair, Spitwulf, Silverbolt, Starfighter2, Steve_S, The Test Pilot

Inspired and basically based on the work of Crab_02 for the old F-104S mod.

Thank you all guys!

Legal stuff:

This mod is freeware. Commercial use is not allowed.

Side note: this mod have some glitches and it will be updated as time permits...

Enjoy and good flight. :)

• Like 1

Thanks my friend, this is a great mod for the community ,specially for the F-104 lovers :good:

Thanks my friend, this is a great mod for the community ,specially for the F-104 lovers :good:

Simply wonderful!!!! :yikes::clapping: :yes:

Thanks a lot! :good:

Bravissimi!!! :ok:

Wow, (and even for series 1)........

Thanks a lot Spillone !!!!good.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

Sweeeeeeet.... thx alot spillone

Very good job guys.

wooow! That look great

"Note: You need to have the stock SFP1 F-104G in your install"

where i can find it?

in the downloads section; it was a free addon from TK for SFG ... I disremember the exact link, but browse through the F-104 aircraft downloads, should be near the end someplace

wrench

kevin stein

Ciao

in che modo devo editare i vari files in modo che alla celleula dell'F-104G vengano aggiunte le modifiche del file bitmap modificato con le pinne ventrali e i piloni?

per ora sono riuscito a vedere solo il 104G originale o le modifiche che volano sospese nell'aria senza l'aereo.

ciao

Hi

How can I edit the files in order to view the changes that come with the mods folder? At the time my external views are of F-104G without the antennas, ECM dispensers and the fins of the S versions... Briefly, how should I use the mods folders?

hi

Hi Catfish

Are you using this mod in SFP1 or in SF2?

Anyway there is nothing you have to edit to have those F-104S. Is all ready as long as you have the stock F-104G. Just follow the easy instructions and you would have no problems at all. ;-)

Sto usando SF2E con con l'espansione (patchata all'ultimo livello) di NATO Fighters 4+. Nel forum relativo al modding mi hanno detto che devo trattare il contenuto delle cartelle con le modifiche (F-104S_CB_mod, per esempio), come se fossero armi aggiuntive...

I'm playing SF2E with NATO Fighters 4+ (latest patch). In the modding forum somebody told me to use the content of the mod folders (i.e. F-104S_CB_mod) as additional weapons...

Risolto! Guardando con attenzione iltuo data.INI ho visto il systemname F-104S, corrispondente ad un pilota e con modelname uguale alla cartella delle modifiche. Ho copiato le cartelle delle modifiche nella cartella pilot ed ora ho una vera serie di F-104S.

grazie

I got him! Paying attention at your data.INI I see F-104S systemname referinng to a pilot, with modelname named as the mod folder. I copied the folders into pilot folder and now I got a real complete F-104S series

Thankes