Sign in to follow this  
sambo

1.02 A-10 problems

I'm having some trouble with the AGMs in the A-10. They won't hit the targets since I installed the 1.02 patch. not with auto lock or manual, the slewable TV seeker also sticks to the HUD sides and top of the HUD. If you try to force it free will mess up the trim. Im using A Saitek X-45. Anyone know whats up?

I have also found the same to be happening in case I use the Buttons for triming pitch or roll.

Can be a bug as I remember seeing this reported on the official web-site http://www.lo-mac.com. I do not remember seeing a response on the same, may be you can check-out the site.

there has been several threads on the subject of mavericks not hitting. On thread suggested that you either try setting AI missiles effectiveness slider at 50 or 100% ... dont know if it helps but it seems that this might have done the trick for some

But GhostDog , If I turn up the AI I might get shot down ! that would only make Angery- er LoL.

Edited by sambo