Sign in to follow this  
Skyjack

New A-10 Campaign in downloads section.

Hi Skyjack and welcome to Biohaz!

I allready posted this wonderful news in our campaign/missions forum ;)

I'm looking forwards to flying it myself

A very nice campaign. I'm not myself that interested in long storylines so i didn't pay much attention :rolleyes: .. but its probably a good thing that its there: Its perhaps what makes it for some - and the rest, like me, can just skip it or.

There is nice sense of things going on around you, nice "intro's", and some good missions. A bit on the easy side. I managed to complete all missions on my first attempt but its nice to feel like pro sometimes and not allways get pitted against impossible odds. I like the weather and the times the missions take place in.

If i was to change anything, i would make them just a little harder. Worse weather or a little more resistance. Or both

Thanks, GhostDog. Yep they could be tougher. I may update that Camp and resubmit it.

Glad you like the "intros"!

Skyjack

as i said: Its nice to feel on top of things once in a while. Not all missions needs to be against all odds to be interesting

Did you get my new single mission, "Valley of Death?".

Edited by GhostDog

rgr that - sorry i'm slow these days

I just have a lot to do on getting the files we allready have updated to show correct info and screenshots etc after we got the new script going.

We do need all the missions and campaigns we can get our hands on though. I will put it up on the server proper ASAP

OK its up in the DL... i'll just edit the attachement out of your post then and let people get it the proper way