Sign in to follow this  
AUDELADUDELIRE

I look for Noses Arts...and..

Hello everybody! I made some Skins and I look for photos or drawings of Noses Arts for Invadeur b-26b of the 13thBS and the Meteor F-8 of the 77Sqn of the Korean War. I also look for a photo of the badge of the 3rd AURI in hi-resolution if possible. To finish, I look for images of numbers missions for b-29 of the 30thBS of the 19thBG (see the screenshots) .If you have photos or URL thank you in advance for your reponses!!:-)

NB. I use the HDR mod.

Audeladudelire

post-3901-12753406618335.jpg

post-3901-12753406952785.jpg

post-3901-1275340770853.jpg

post-3901-12753408713443.jpg

post-3901-12753408904225.jpg

post-3901-12753409211021.jpg

post-3901-12753409657096.jpg

post-3901-12753409900707.jpg

post-3901-12753410335154.jpg

All are very good... There is a Timor themed SF1 mod available at

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

Which has some Indonisian Aircraft in it...

You need to register with them first though to get downloads.

Edited by Slartibartfast

the 13th's nose art has already been done, you'll find them on my site, on the "Post-War, Korea, etc" page.

link to the main page is in my signature, below.

I keep telling people .. stop wasting your time on mods for Korea ... the KAW team has it ALL under control.

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

the 13th's nose art has already been done, you'll find them on my site, on the "Post-War, Korea, etc" page.

I keep telling people .. stop wasting your time on mods for Korea ... the KAW team has it ALL under control.

wrench

kevin stein

Remember that us mere mortals await it with antici.......................................................................................................................................pation...

Or is that just me then???

wrench

kevin stein

Am I hearing you correctly, Kevin? Are you saying that any and all mods for Korea should only come through the KAW team? Did anyone let TK in on this bit of knowledge when he wasted all that time and effort on the P-51?

no, slarti, it's just you baby!!! :rofl: and when did you change your name to Frank N. Furter???? :vampire:

---

I guess it should be stated, that, other than a very few that are here a CA, ALL my mods for Dev A-Team aircraft are to be found on my site. It's just a personal thing, and NO reflection on CA or DAT (of which I'm a nominial, partly contributing member) Be it WW2, Post-War or whatever.

wrench

kevin stein

no, slarti, it's just you baby!!! :rofl: and when did you change your name to Frank N. Furter???? :vampire:

---

I guess it should be stated, that, other than a very few that are here a CA, ALL my mods for Dev A-Team aircraft are to be found on my site. It's just a personal thing, and NO reflection on CA or DAT (of which I'm a nominial, partly contributing member) Be it WW2, Post-War or whatever.

wrench

kevin stein

Damn the secrets out whatever next Janet.... :rofl:

Yes, that is absoolutely correct, Big D!!! :drinks:

But, people want to spend their time, It's their time to waste, so .....

BUT ... if those superfort skins turn out good ... we'll probably ask for them! (saves me s**t-loads of time; even though I've got ALL the decal positions already plotted from my WW2 skin sets)

Its mostly that the existing terrain (dated 2005) is pretty much beyond help.

wrench

kevin stein

Go for it! You're welcome to use my decals, if you wish! :good:

wrench

kevin stein

Am I hearing you correctly, Kevin? Are you saying that any and all mods for Korea should only come through the KAW team? Did anyone let TK in on this bit of knowledge when he wasted all that time and effort on the P-51?

The next thing Kevin will say is that he invented the question mark. :lol::lol:

:grin:

N'o, i't w'a's t'h'e a'p'o's't'r'o'p'h'e, o,r, m,a,y,b,e t,h,e, c,o,m,m,a, ???? (patpend)

wrench

kevin stein