Sign in to follow this  
Spad13

A Question for Quack

I've downloaded Skunkworks Pfalz, but for some reason the planes don't have crosses on them. Neither do the skins you designed. What am I doing wrong? Never had this happen before... Thanks! It includes a folder named "D" with the decals, but it doesn't seem to be calling them from there.

Edited by Spad13

Here's a screenshot to show you how it's loaded onto my PC.

Help me Obi-Wan Quack. You are my last hope.

screenshot.jpg

If thats the skin you're refering to, I didnt do that one. The old Pfalz files dont work with FE2 or even FEG w the latest patches as they are originally written. The decals for the old (original skunkworks) dont have proper decal .ini's created. If you like the "Blue Max" skin you could just copy a Decal.ini from my "Silver Grey" Pfalz DIII and rename the "D" location in the decal.ini file to:

PfalzD3/Blue Max (not Silver Grey) / D/ (decal name). Try this it might work if you understand what I just wrote here. Open A decal .ini file and press Cntrl-H. it will open a window to make quick changes in notepad form.

Was the "Blue Max" version the only one you've had problems with?? or all the original Pfalz skins from Skunkworks for that matter?

All of them were that way. I took your advice from the other thread and added "PfalzD3" to each "D" line in the notepad and it worked for all the A-1 Skins. After that, they worked. Thanks for taking the time to assist me!