Sign in to follow this  
skyway

I shot down everybody!...ok, not realy...

Hi, first i whant to say that this is my first post here, and i'm not sure if is in the right place. So if is not, im sorry. grin.gif

I have a little problem with WOI... I have flown bombing missions, destroying some runways...and that was ok. But, i have noticed that no one was shooting at me lately, and there are no enemy aircrafts in the sky.

So i picked up my Brazilian F-5EM to an intercept mission....and there was no enemy! I flew CAS mission an again...nothing. So, the problem is that all enemies has gone! Disappeared! blink.gif

I have instaled some effects before that happened, but i backed-up first and already unistalled the effects replacing the new ones for the files from the back-up..all the effects was back to original but the enemies dont!

I have no ideia if that's a regular problem of the WOI or not.

If somebody knows how to help me, i would appreciate.drinks.gif

Thanks!

Leonardo Jones

What year are you flying in? - is this single missions?

Yes, single mission, and doesnt make diference the year or the plane, the enemies just dont show up.dntknw.gif

Thanks!

I've seen this happen, in single missions, when the startyear in <aircraft>_data.ini is later than the endyear of any other aircraft in my install. For me it happened when I installed an F4-S in WoV. Nobody comes out to play.

Does this happen with the default aircraft from WoI?

I was thinking the same thing, then i flew the default F-4 just now, and the same thing happens.

I'm starting to thinking about reinstall the game.

Maybe you don't have to do that yet.

What effects package did you use? Check to see if any other files, any kind of .ini (nations.ini, weapondata.ini) was included with the package. It might have overwritten something.