Sign in to follow this  
Rodster

Question regarding Strike Fighter 2 Europe?

Hey guys last year I purchased Wings over Europe from Amazon.com and I liked it so much I decided to buy the upgraded version, SF2E from Thirdwire. Are these two version exactly the same minus the graphics upgrade or are the campaigns different?

You will find that more AI Aircraft has been added, a more fine tuned Flight Model and overall small additions. Getting SF2E and adding Nato Fighters 4+ will give you a most epic and rewarding experience.

You will find that more AI Aircraft has been added, a more fine tuned Flight Model and overall small additions. Getting SF2E and adding Nato Fighters 4+ will give you a most epic and rewarding experience.

Thanks !

I take it the Nato Fighters 4 is the expansion for SF2E? Should I install Wings of Europe?

No, Nato Fighters 4+ is a mod - the same mod released for Wings over Europe but its avalible for both.

http://www.column5.us/campaigns.shtml - WoE Version

The SF2:E Version is avalible from this site.

Edited by JonathanRL

No, Nato Fighters 4+ is a mod - the same mod released for Wings over Europe but its avalible for both.

http://www.column5.us/campaigns.shtml - WoE Version

The SF2:E Version is avalible from this site.

Thanks again Jonathan ! clapping.gif

So should I install WOE?

edit: I take it I need to install all 4 Nato mods?

Edited by Rodster

If you are installing SF2:E, you don't need to install WoE. SF2E is just the updated/upgraded version of WoE.

And yes, you need all four parts of NF4+.

Thanks everyone. I found the perfect solution. Since i've already paid for both i'm going to try out the NATO mod on WOE and play the standard Campaign on SF2E. good.gif