Hello friends, I just wanted everyone out there who plays IL2 and has been thinking about joining a squad, well this is the time. Balkenkreuz is recruiting any and all IL2 pilots for our new IL2 branch, JG-27. We fly mainly German aircraft, and only meet once a week so the time requirements are minimal. We use ventrillo for coms and even have our own page complete with forum! Balkenkreuz is the site, so stop on by and check us out. Or you can PM me here at Combat Ace, hope to see you in the skies!!!

Also, we fly mainly closed pit. We use Ultra Pack, which can be found here at SAS, it contains many new aircraft and mods for the game. By the way, all Nazi and Neo-Nazi sentiments will be banned immediately. I don't really think anyone here qualifies, but it just has to be said. Most of all, we like to have fun, and that is the primary objective.

Edited by Sakai

BUMP!