Sign in to follow this  
jerryc

buying cfs3 in oz

Thought it would be a simple task to buy cfs3 in Australia. But just can't find it anywhere. Tried Amazon and they won't ship it to Oz. Have ordered OFF and so want to get off the ground. Please --help is urgently required.

I got mine at EB Games in Richmond, NSW - AU$10.00 - about a year ago

jerryc,

I bought my copy from Amazon. Beware though of exchange rates and postage. All up, my copy of CFS3 cost $AUS61.67. Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy at all. To fly Over Flanders Fields it's well worth it.

Perhaps you are ordering from Amazon UK or Amazon US. Try Amazon Australia, or different variations and locations of Amazon.

Check Six,

I have tried AmazonUSA and UK and neither will send to Oz. Been on the net and checked under Microsoft Combat Flight simulator and CFS 3 and drawn a blank. Yes Wallaby-one I looked up EB games and nothing showed up on that website. I am getting a little desperate as OFF is on order and I would dearly love to play

Jerry, I have a spare copy you are welcome to.Email me your address and I'll get it to you.

Thank you Hood for the generous offer. Because I was desperate I continued my long search and located one on ebay USA. Bought it five minutes ago. Once again thank you.

Jerry

jerryc,

You might while away the hours/days it takes before you receive your discs by reading the stickies at the top of this forum and also the General Discussion form, and check out the knowledge base. It will be invaluable to you in that there will be no hesitation, you know exactly what to do and how to proceed.

It is extremely frustrating to have to come to this forum and ask our good friends here a simple question, but have to wait 24 hours for a reply, then if you need to clarify that reply, another long wait.

Welcome to the skies Over Flanders Fields.

My pleasure Jerry and welcome to the OFF community.