Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Ouch...

Embarrasing for the pilot

A good landing is a landing you can walk away from.......:dntknw:. (F.O Prune ???) So what ?

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

Yeah I saw this this morning on the news... wow... well, good thing that it didn't wreck the plane much either, I hope it'll take not too much repair work and she'll be good to go... was surprised though as it looked like a good landing...  :blink:

some have speculated that the wheels were somehow locked up, because it went over immediatly on touchdown,,,

damn... on both cases :blink:

lucky everyone got out okay

Could be worse...

Now all they gotta invent is those in Jumbo-size, and flying will finally be even safer for commercial flights!  :good:

Now all they gotta invent is those in Jumbo-size, and flying will finally be even safer for commercial flights!  :good:

Or just multiples in jumbo sizes. Yeah, I could never figure why they never thought of installing those things on jet liners. Perhaps it's because the aircraft is going so fast, that either the cable for the shoot won't hold, or whatever is mounting the device that connects the cable to the aircraft would rip the airframe apart :shok: