Sign in to follow this  
vonOben

How do I turn off the information text about Health etc?

Hi

I can’t find the correct command to turn off the information text about Health, fuel etc. :blink:

Which command is it, please?

Cheers

vonOben

If it's the red text: press the "Z" key, or maybe it was Ctrl. + Z

If it is the blue text, press F5

I really recommend to see through UncleAl's "Tips & Cheats" sticky thread - lots of useful info there.

Edited by Olham

And you can always go through all the keyboard and controller commands in-game. Just press Esc and choose the right options from the menu that appears. Some of the default button combinations are pretty crazy and seem to presume that people have at least four arms they can use to play flight sims.

Key F5 toggles the blue text about engines, fuel, health, etc and the extra popup gauges. The gauges can be cycled and turned on/off with the Ctrl-Shift-1 through Ctrl-Shift-5 keys. Both the text and the gauges can be moved around with your mouse (you just have to find the right spot to enable you to drag them. If you want extra gauges but not the text, you can drag the text off the screen so it doesn't show.

I can’t find the correct command to turn off the information text about Health, fuel etc. :blink:

Which command is it, please?

It's the HUD toggle. I don't know if I've changed the key for that command or not, nor do I know if you have, so I won't get into which key it is. Just bring up the control edit menu and look for the command that turns the HUD on and off.

Hi

Yes, I agree that Uncleal’s Tips and tricks is a great please to find information and I’ve found a lot of useful stuff there but not this information though.:blink:

I know that F5 turn off the text but also the gauges, so it’s not possible to turn off only the text?

This is a good work around: “If you want extra gauges but not the text, you can drag the text off the screen so it doesn't show.”

Thanks for your kind help!:good:

S!

vonOben

Edited by vonOben