Sign in to follow this  
Bullethead

Blackhawks Win!

Hats off to Chicago! :hi:

I'm a Bruins fan but I was routing for them after Boston dropped out

Guest British_eh

Hi there,

well, the Canucks did give them a better run than San Jose, and they have just won me an expensive Coffee/hot chocolate latte something!

Hooray BH

Cheers,

British_eh

I'm a Bruins fan but I was routing for them after Boston dropped out

I don't blame you, after how that happened :blink:. I bet the suicide rate spiked in Beantown after that.:this:

You're late. rofl.giflol.gif

Men are never late. Only girlfriends are late, at the most inappropriate times :lol:

The guy who posted that is an obvious poser. I had to take time to drink, watch the replay deliberation, drink, watch the celebration, drink, see who got to hoist the cup in which order, drink, see if there was a riot amongst the Philly fans, drink, play "Chelsea Dagger" a bunch of times with drinks between replays, before I believed it . Any true Blackhawks fan would have done the same. Geez, they haven't won in my lifetime, and I'm an old SOB.

Duh duh doh duh duh doh

Duh duh duh duh duh duh doh

Duh duh doo duh duh doo

Duh duh duh duh duh duh doo

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Edited by Bullethead

I drank and watched and posted all this with my iPhone at the same time. Multitasking at it's finest! :lol:

I don't blame you, after how that happened :blink:. I bet the suicide rate spiked in Beantown after that.:this:

:suicide2: What are you talkin bout? :suicide2: We're all pefectly stable up this-a-ways :suicide2: Game 7 was just another day like any other :suicide2:

:laugh:

Edited by Duce Lewis

:suicide2: What are you talkin bout? :suicide2: We're all pefectly stable up this-a-ways :suicide2: Game 7 was just another day like any other :suicide2:

Well, let's hope the Celtics can pull it out. Otherwise, I'll be reading the Boston obits with great trepidation :yikes:. Of course, even if the Celtics go down, it can't be anywhere near as traumatic as the Bruins' epic fail last month..... Geez, I'm glad my teams have never choked that badly :drinks:

Geez, I'm glad my teams have never choked that badly :drinks:

Lucky guy, just the opposite!

38 Blackhawks are one of my favorite sports stories

They were horrible, came in 6th outta 7 teams in the league at that time

But the playoff schedule was loopy

Top 6 teams made the playoffs, #1 played #2, 3 vs 4, etc

Chicago got the easy road and won the Cup

Go Blackhawks!

:drinks:

Be glad that your are not a Blues hockey fan!

The Blues are the Chicago Cubs of hockey--probably worse.