Sign in to follow this  
Habu

Can't Upload Files

I am trying to submit 2 new Lock On missions. When I hit the "submit files" link, I am taken to a file download section???

Also you list LOMU 0.9b as available in the Lock On utilities section, but link is dead.

Thanks for listening

Habu

As I posted on the frontpage, we used up all the bandwidth for the month on the download server. :D I'm moving some files to some other servers to spread out the load for next month.

As for the upload link, just click the Upload button on the top of the download section, it's the big blue one on the top right. ;)

Still cannot upload a 200 KB .zip file. I get the file data page and fill in the info. When I hit the upload/submit button, I get an error message that instruct me to fill in the data and try again. I am filling in all the fields, except optional ones to no avail. I have tried several different files from different locations. Are uploads now functional? Any clue as to the problem?

Thanks

Habu

Looks like MJ fixed something in the upload script. Try now (no garantees ;) )

It's working now... Damn config changes... my fault. ;)

Well, we are making progress. Uploaded 2 LOMAC files; however, I am getting an error message trying to upload a file, A10 Gerogeskoe CAS LOMU. Error says file name aready exists, but I do not see it in the downloads. This is perhaps an artifact from an earlier failed upload attempt of the same mission?? Thanks for the help sorting this out.

Habu

The files dont get added to the downloads before either MJ or I approve it.

I approved some files from you. If you still have files you want uploaded and you cant make it work then email them to me at ghostdog@biohazcentral.com