Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Say goodbye to Chevy

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to moderate your post as it did not contain 'Chevrolet'.

cool.gif

If that is what CEOs and all those top guys below them waste their time in, there is gonna be crisis for long

"I don´t want you to call me Stan any longer, my name is Loretta"

Edited by macelena

Oh...here's me thinking Chevy Chase had kicked the bucket. :dntknw:

Edited by Syrinx

Oh...here's me thinking Chevy Chase had kicked the bucket. :dntknw:

That's what I was thinking...it'd complete the celebrities dying in three's. Gary Coleman, Dennis Hopper, ???

lol

"We'd ask that whether you're talking to a dealer, reviewing dealer advertising, or speaking with friends and family, that you communicate our brand as Chevrolet moving forward."

A Chevy moving forward

I just don't see it.

:grin:

Must be nice after being bailed out wasting time. Now they are going to make me call my GMC 2500HD the General Motors Company Two Thousand Five Hundred Heavy Duty.

Well, even I'd call a Chevrolet a Chevy, though "Chevy's" is a different thing for me - prolly the nicest mex franchise I've had the pleasure to savour in the U.S. Haven't been able to swipe their Margarita menu yet, though I've tried pleading and bargaining... guess I'll have to try for hostile take-over next  :biggrin: jk

Well, even I'd call a Chevrolet a Chevy, though "Chevy's" is a different thing for me - prolly the nicest mex franchise I've had the pleasure to savour in the U.S. Haven't been able to swipe their Margarita menu yet, though I've tried pleading and bargaining... guess I'll have to try for hostile take-over next  :biggrin: jk

Where do you live? There's a Chevy's near where my folks live.

There are at least two "Chevy's" restaurants in Manhattan, NY AFAIK - though my first contact with the franchise was at a "Chevy's" in Frisco back in 2002.

http://www.chevys.com/ - with restaurant-finding search    :good:

Edit: I live in Portugal, though I've had the pleasure of visiting the States a couple of times so far  :smile:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL