Sign in to follow this  
krgf15

Question about loss of bomb capability

I never fly air to ground missions on this game, but I noticed that when I was on intercept that the bombers werent dropping anything. So I put myself in a bomber, and even though it said I had bombs on the loadout screen, I had none when I started the mission. I tried this in every aircraft, but the bombs arent there. They are in my object folder, and I know they used to work, so im not really sure where to go from here....

I never fly air to ground missions on this game, but I noticed that when I was on intercept that the bombers werent dropping anything. So I put myself in a bomber, and even though it said I had bombs on the loadout screen, I had none when I started the mission. I tried this in every aircraft, but the bombs arent there. They are in my object folder, and I know they used to work, so im not really sure where to go from here....

What version of the sim are you running? Have you made any changes, or added a patch? Are the weapons in a Weapons sub folder within your objects folder? If they're in the proper folder, and the proper path, depending on your version of the sim, you might try running the appropriate weapons editor for your version of the sim, FE1, or FE2.

What version of the sim are you running? Have you made any changes, or added a patch? Are the weapons in a Weapons sub folder within your objects folder? If they're in the proper folder, and the proper path, depending on your version of the sim, you might try running the appropriate weapons editor for your version of the sim, FE1, or FE2.

I'm having the same problem. Funny thing is, the bombs work on say my Hannovers, but not on my Strutter, DH-4 or Brisfit. I have a Weapons folder in my Objects file with all the known weapon subfolders in it. LikeHeck said, they show up in my loadouts, but when I take to the air they're not there.