Sign in to follow this  
Olham

For the devs: Help for re-download of "Hat in the Ring"

Dear OFF Team

I have been asked by forum members, how they could make another download of "HitR", if their data got lost.

Now I tried to find some link for this on OFF website, but wasn't sure, if the "buy now" button needs to get clicked.

So I ended up not being able to help or give advice.

That made me think of asking you to guide us in the right direction - how has it to be done?

Edited by Olham

If you did not purchase download insurance you cannot re download at some later point. So if you purchase you must make a backup of the file and protect it, OR purchase download insurance. Like if you set fire to your game DVD, or lost it, you'd need to buy a new one.

So make a good backup on DVD /CD or external USB in case you need to nuke your PC.

We are too small to have someone managing reissuing of new links, so that is what Download Insurance is for (keeps link active for up to 2 years).

Okay, thanks, Pol. I myself have done so, but was asking for another member.