Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

I Never Forgave

Heard something like that at one of our Jewish comics: "It's said that it's a Iceberg he has sunk the Titanic. I want to clarify for the antisemites: Iceberg, he is not a Jew!"

Oh, another quote I like from another one of our Jewish comics:

I hate to discuss with Jews. Always bad news: antisemitism, terrorism, Intifada... One the other hand, I enjoy discussing with the antisemites. Always good news: the Jews control the movie industry, the Jews control the media, the Jews own all the money... By the way, we, Jews all over the world, each year beginning, we all receive a letter to inform us: "Good news: we still own all the money!"

:lol:

Hahaha!

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

FC

Funny stuff!

"I can handle this, I'm pre-med."

"I thought you were pre-law."

"Same thing"

Nesher good one! Thanks.

Good thread al...

#6 Never, ever leave flashlights, shampoo bottles, beer bottles or any long, circular object on the floor because someday you will fall on it and it will somehow, work its way up your rectum.

I have a habit of leaving computer case side panel on the floor, leaning against wall. When the (steel) panel edge slips between the toes, it hurts extra bad.