Sign in to follow this  
Duce Lewis

Where can I get GMAX?

Can anyone help with a download site for GMAX?

I've been modding my set-up a bit and would like to delve a little deeper

Thanks,

Here:

http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax

Be sure to get the tutorials there while you're at it. They don't help you do OFF-related things per se, but they do give you a handle on the interface and some fo the things Gmax can do.

Thanks for the reminder and the link, Bullet! Will download it too.

OT: saw a film from around your corner recently, which I liked. It's called "From the electric mist", with Tommy Lee Jones.

If you have seen it - what do you think about it; is that how it looks in Lousy Anna?

Seems about as long as climbing the Mount Everest without an oxygen mask, from what I read. heat.gif

Seems about as long as climbing the Mount Everest without an oxygen mask, from what I read. heat.gif

Heck I fly at 20k without an O-Mask all the time ...piece o' cake then ...eh? :lol:

You'll need to register with TurboSquid to get an unlock code before you can use the program. If they are tardy in replying - it happens sometimes - there is a Registration Workaround available from FSAlpha.

http://www.fsalpha.com/gmax_tips/

Comparable to climbing Everest without oxygen? People die trying that and I've never heard it said about gmax - but I've heard just about everything else! Worth persisting with all the same, imo.