Sign in to follow this  
Winston DoRight

What happened here?

What happened to the nice OFF skin for this area? This one sucks. I don't want to see C-130's dropping flares or F-15's, F-18's, etc. And there's no links to the OFF website.

Open for discussion.........

Edited by Winston DoRight

What happened to the nice OFF skin for this area? This one sucks. I don't want to see C-130's dropping flares or F-15's, F-18's, etc. And there's no links to the OFF website.

Open for discussion.........

That's not an F-15. It's a new skin for my Sopwith Triplane. If I can't shoot them all down maybe I can at least scare the bajeebers outta them.

Hellshade

Winston, read the thread above the stickies. It may all settle well - give them time.

All thank-less work. So far I've got about 23+ hours into the OFF Skin for just this forum and my patience is censored.gif. Tell me again what sucks? I forgot.

The skin was removed because variables in the old skin settings were causing issues. This is true of all the skins with the exception of the main skin you see now which I previously converted.

Have you noticed since the old skins have been removed the site is stable and online again? Just tell me which option you prefer and I'll be happy to offer you my solution, which just happens to be the only one.

Erik, thanks for everything you and the rest of the staff do. You spoil us really. Most of us do not know the amount of work that goes into an endeavor such as this site. All I know is that it's been a great home for us OFFer's and saying thanks is not enough. I wish you all the best :drinks:

Jim

I'll 2nd Rickitycrate if he doesn't mind. As long as I can read it and find my way around, that is good enough for me. Thank you for your effort Erik.

Ras, your welcome to agree with me anytime sir. Hey guys I see one of the new features is that there is an option to preview the thread topic now. It's that little page icon tahat shows up on the thread list. Cool.

Well, since I mostly don't like to trudge along with the rest of the herd, how about something just a liiiiittttttle bit more appropriate to our era? (Thanks in advance for anything you can do to dump the jets)

Well, since I mostly don't like to trudge along with the rest of the herd, how about something just a liiiiittttttle bit more appropriate to our era? (Thanks in advance for anything you can do to dump the jets)

The OFF Skin for this forum will return.

Otherwise spending countless hours on the OFF skin would be pointless wouldn't it? But hey I'm cool with answering posts instead of working on it.

CombatACE_1276478392875.png

I don't know about the other guys , but I read for content. I rarely notice/care what the skin is. I probably logged on three times before I really notice the background wasn't the same. I think the big tip off was the date of the last post was correct.

Don't get me wrong, I like the OFF skin but to tell you the truth, it comes up and I am rolling down the page to see the new posts. Now you have to realize I do graphics for a living and realize content is more important.

Take your time Eric, and get to it when you can, I aint gonna lose any sleep over the skin.good.gif

Beard

I've released the skin set for use with the OFF Forum. You may also select this OFF Skin to use as your primary skin on the rest of the site by using the skin selector tool located in the lower left corner of all pages. This will allow you to view the entire CombatACE site in the OFF branded color scheme. The remainder of the skin odds and ends like colors in the editor, etc I'll see if I can get Fates to handles so I can move on to more pressing things.

I've released the skin set for use with the OFF Forum. You may also select this OFF Skin to use as your primary skin on the rest of the site by using the skin selector tool located in the lower left corner of all pages. This will allow you to view the entire CombatACE site in the OFF branded color scheme. The remainder of the skin odds and ends like colors in the editor, etc I'll see if I can get Fates to handles so I can move on to more pressing things.

The jets are dead! Happy, happy. Joy, joy!

• Dislike 1

Wonderful Erik.Many thanks

Hi Erik,

Looks fab to me - a good job well done. And thanks again for being such an excellent and patient host - I very much appreciate it.

Cheers,

Si

Thanx Erik.

:drinks:

Aaaahhhh!!! I have my OFF Colour Profile back - now it looks at it used to! Thank you, Erik!

Thanks for all the hard work, Erik. We appreciate your efforts--and your obsessive nature!

Guest British_eh

Hi there,

Thanks Eric, I know what hard work it is to keep every one happy, Cheers.

British_eh