Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

No c'mon what is wrong with that kid?

So, here's a talentless 16-year-old white middle-class kid behaving as if he were the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, singing crappy, syrupy r&b ballads targeted at 10-year-old girls, of course he's a complete failure, what did you expect ?

"[German ?] I don't know what that means, we don't say that in America." :blink:

He's a bloody canuck for god's sake !

*Think happy thoughts, repress urge to kill idiot, think happy thoughts*

hahaha what a freaking idiot. "we dont say that in america"

So, here's a talentless 16-year-old white middle-class kid behaving as if he were the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, singing crappy, syrupy r&b ballads targeted at 10-year-old girls, of course he's a complete failure, what did you expect ?

damn, he's a bad example for future generations blink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_zUQlU6Ycw

No wonder everyone hates my generation. The lack of common sense, let alone a brain is why.

I wonder if he knows that his Range Rover is British and not American. Actually, forget the manufacturer location, who would trust him in a Range Rover or any car in the first place? If you can't see a glass door how are you supposed to see a red light in a car when you're the size of an eleven year old?

Aw man!....now you've got me started!...have a look at this piece of filth

Aw man!....now you've got me started!...have a look at this piece of filth

blowup.gifMiniGun.gif ARGHHHH!!!! I hate chavs so much!!!! They seem to have the monopoly on balls in our society too so while most people get out of their way in fear of their violent and anti social behaviour, they need fear no one, not even the police because none dare touch them for fear of being sued. It's about time decent people took a zero tolerance approach and whacked these idiots square in the chops at the slightest justifiable opportunity.

lol english jerry springer :rofl:

The man is a legend! One day he should run for PM, he'd get my vote.