Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Is the a/c broke in here?

:heat: I've noticed that it has been getting a bit hot here lately, and I'm not talking about the temperature. I think a few of us here need a nice cold one and relax a bit from the forums. I know this is the Pub, where we like to talk about things that affect us or the world on a daily basis, but I think some of us have a strong personal take on it, or want to run for office, or something... :rolleyes: Anyways, all I'm saying is can't we just relax for one bit. You're not going to make a difference on the forums by go charging off on a posting crusade here against people. All you'll end up doing is pissing a lot of folks off and making more enemys than friends. I mean seriously, this is just an internet forum folks. I don't think making an impressive and significant post here will change the way things are. Besides, I think 99.9999991% of us here are very much convicted in what we stand for and believe in, so we ain't going to convince anybody to see things differently with a profound and wordy speech that has a lot of facts that can contain relevant, irrelevant, and sometimes mis-information. So that being said, just get along, be merry, be happy, be gay... well maybe not gay... not that there's anything wrong with it... 'cause things can be a hell of a lot worse than what it is, and believe me, it will be. So enjoy what we got right now, 'cause this crap doesn't last forever.
  • Like 1

100% agree, we need to throttle back a bit and relax. It has been getting way too hot in here as of late and it never used to be like this. Everyone grab a beer and relax a bit, and if anyone thinks we are being to sensitive blah blah blah then oh well. Like someone said, its like a tv show, if you dont like whats on, then turn off the tv.

Internet rhetoric has never accomplished anything positive.

Like someone said, its like a tv show, if you dont like whats on, then turn off the tv.

There is no point to allowing politics in the forum if you aren't willing to let it get heated. We are all big boys. I'm not sure why people get uncomfortable when this happens.

:yikes: Another pub thread by someone who's ID doesn't have 7 letters and doesn't start with "u" and end with "l"! :lol: Let's celebrate!

There is no point to allowing politics in the forum if you aren't willing to let it get heated. We are all big boys. I'm not sure why people get uncomfortable when this happens.

Exactly, things will get heated, thus the option of just walking away as opposed to being a part of it. I think people get uncomfortable because its the internet as oppsed to face to face. With the internet as you know you can hide behind a screen and not have to worry about seeing that person the next day. People tend to get bolder with the internet. As for me, I am the same on and off the computer. The ones I have met face to face can attest to that. :lol:

I more than totally agree with this... Not getting heated and I know some of my posts can go that way and for that my apologies...

Takes a braver man to walk away than it does to stay...

Me I would chill but its 30C here in Vienna and the women are too hot :heat: :heat: as well oh well back to the beer... :drinks: it comes in litres and is ice cold... Shame I can´t drink it will settle for the great wines they do here instead... :drinks:

Edited by Slartibartfast

:yikes: Another pub thread by someone who's ID doesn't have 7 letters and doesn't start with "u" and end with "l"! :lol: Let's celebrate!

when you started with 'U'...I started worrying!...cos my Maths ain't too good! :lol: