Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

TH Cougar For sale.

Guest MrMudd

I am selling my TM Cougar Hotas.

My Son and I have gotten Heaviliy into MotoCross and BMX and plan on spending less time behind the PC and More time enjoying the oudoors.

Needless to say i am selling my TM Hotas for $200.00 The Hotas was used maybe 4 times and has been Shelfed since i switched to the CH PRO USB lineup. Time for me to invest more into my sons hobby.

If your interested and are in the United states, preferebly the Western side. Hit me by email if interested.

MrMudd@digitalvalhalla.net

Damn, I would love to pick it up, but not sure if I can swing it at the moment with all the money I'm dropping into my house at the moment. I'll have to think about that one for a few.... ;)

I have sent you one e-mail and 1 PM and still no answer. Is the Cougar still for sale? reb@ak.net, Ron Bergt.

Guest MrMudd

It is still for sale,

At the moment I am going through the paypal bank confirmation setup.

Be patient they stated it will take a couple days. Before i am ready to recieve any money through their system.

MrMudd, I have told you that I definitely want your Cougar but so far have not heard you confirm my offer. Please do so if I am to be the buyer and no sweat on the PayPal wait. Thanks

Guest MrMudd

My Apologies. I had been away and tasked with other things and had not been able to be attentive to this post.

Having gone through a reformat. I had lost all those that attempted to contact me concerning this sale..

For those that are still interested feel free to email me.

Salute!

MrMudd

Guest MrMudd
What kind of price are you asking for the set?

The same as listed above. $200.00

Just curious, how hard would it be to machine a handle extension for the stick? I'm interested in making a full sized floor mounted stick, but I don't wanna shell over $800 for a pre-made model.

I was thinking, if it wouldn't be hard to find pre-machined threads and end caps, just making a screw on handle extension with PS-2 cable inside that could extend the length of the stick. Would this be possible?