Sign in to follow this  
Dave

New Rule

Keep politics in their own thread and if a thread isnt about it, dont add it. Some people would love to talk about more than just politics in "The Pub". To make sure we understand, political topics are fine but know when and where to use it. A thread about how to raise appacas would not be one for example. A thread about the politcal dealings between llama's and apaccas would be just fine for politics.

Keep politics in their own thread and if a thread isnt about it, dont add it. Some people would love to talk about more than just politics in "The Pub". To make sure we understand, political topics are fine but know when and where to use it. A thread about how to raise appacas would not be one for example. A thread about the politcal dealings between llama's and apaccas would be just fine for politics.

Hey did you hear Obama's lame speech last night?

Hey did you hear Obama's lame speech last night?

Also hijacking of any of my posts are acceptable as well. :lol:

^*&^%Prick (*)&)*:lol:

Also hijacking of any of my posts are acceptable as well. :lol:

I just wanted to provide an example, and since the only example I am capable of providing is a bad example... :grin:

Hey Dave!

You better get some airport security around here.

You get more stuff HIJACKED than anyone I know. :blink:

Maybe giving them a body cavity search with a cattle prod would help. :rofl:

I just wanted to provide an example, and since the only example I am capable of providing is a bad example... :grin:

What, you dont like llama's? :grin::yikes:

What, you dont like llama's? :grin::yikes:

No, I've been so bad what I really need is a good spanking from a dominatrix. Er, aviatrix. Uhm...maybe an aviatrix dominatrix.

maybe an aviatrix dominatrix.

We couldnt get that lucky.

You better get some airport security around here.

Great, more money going to people that don't know what they're doing...cool.gif

Crap, guess I just hijacked this...yess.gif

What you mean there´s good politics nowadays ?

And on that comment I will shut up :lol:

Well, there used to be good politics. Then along came the liberals and started disagreeing with people (because after all until 20 or so years back, there weren't any disagreements ever) and it all went to hell. :wink:

Just remember: the human memory is not reliable. That's why an eyewitness is the weakest testimony in a court case. Documents and other media are more important. So your memory of "how things used to be" is probably wrong!

Well, there used to be good politics. Then along came the liberals and started disagreeing with people (because after all until 20 or so years back, there weren't any disagreements ever) and it all went to hell. :wink:

Just remember: the human memory is not reliable. That's why an eyewitness is the weakest testimony in a court case. Documents and other media are more important. So your memory of "how things used to be" is probably wrong!

<hijack> So you mean it wasn't that the weather was more consistent and came in four seasons years ago, it's just my memory that's fooled me to think about this climate change stuff? lol.gif

VOTE FOR CHANGE...Llamas OUT

Oi Widow old Chap... When did a Llama ever let you down ???

Llama´s out Eel´s & Hovercrafts in is that what your saying ???

hey Dave I think this one is yours!

zoo-lamas-animaux-alpaca-parc-693050.jpg