Sign in to follow this  

Fates,

The new calendars you made (nice!) all link to this:

jun04_v3_1600.jpg

What happened? I tried to get your "Peaceful Knight" calendar, but it showed up as that.

Falcon, that was one of last months calanders. To get the new ones, just click the Image Gallery link on the left side of the main page. they should be right on the first page.

wow!! that looks amazing !

Everything should be working fffine....

Nesher...you should visit the Calendar Gallery More Often....hehe

<C>

Fates

Sometimes I wonder if anyone even hits the frontpage... ;)

Yeah nesher, these calendars have been my backgrounds for the past year or so...

Jeff, the only way to get to the calendar page is through a front page, so we don't have a choice! :D

Oh yeah, Fates, could we use this image as a calendar for next month? I think it'd look real spiffy once it's branded w/ the Biohaz logo...

F-15_large_3.jpg

Just a suggestion... :D

Unfortunately I can not.

Copyright Notice

Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents of the Site. The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are Global Aircraft, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE.

You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.

Aircraft photographs are not protected by copyright unless noted and may be used for educational or personal uses.. If copyrighted, permission should be obtained from the owner prior to use. If not copyrighted, photographs may be reproduced and distributed without further permission from Global Aircraft. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. Global Aircraft is unsure of the original photo source of some plane photos on this website.

The Global Aircraft Website is Copyright © 2003 Charles E. Munson (JetWhiz)

If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Global Aircraft website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that Global Aircraft contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Global Aircraft by providing the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec 512, to Webmaster@GlobalAircraft.org