Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Apology

This day gets weirder - is this really a message from stiglr:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3034558/A_hearfelt_apology.html#Post3034558

It's been quite some time since I've posted on this board, and that's been mostly the decision of the administrators. I've had quite a tempestuous and adversarial history with many of you, and it's proven to be quite toxic for me. It was best for me to move on; life's too short not to be happy.

However, I want to extend a sincere and heartfelt apology to anyone I hurt, insulted, or otherwise chagrined with anything I have ever posted. Like everyone here, I can be very passionate about anything that captures my imagination and can let that get the best of me when I communicate on a forum such as this.

Passion and belief in one's point of view is no excuse for being sarcastic, rude or insulting, however. And that's what I'm apologizing for. So, from the bottom of my heart.... I'M SORRY.

Blue skies and tailwinds to all of you!

Edited by MigBuster

This day gets weirder - is this really a message from stiglr:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3034558/A_hearfelt_apology.html#Post3034558

It's been quite some time since I've posted on this board, and that's been mostly the decision of the administrators. I've had quite a tempestuous and adversarial history with many of you, and it's proven to be quite toxic for me. It was best for me to move on; life's too short not to be happy.

However, I want to extend a sincere and heartfelt apology to anyone I hurt, insulted, or otherwise chagrined with anything I have ever posted. Like everyone here, I can be very passionate about anything that captures my imagination and can let that get the best of me when I communicate on a forum such as this.

Passion and belief in one's point of view is no excuse for being sarcastic, rude or insulting, however. And that's what I'm apologizing for. So, from the bottom of my heart.... I'M SORRY.

Blue skies and tailwinds to all of you!

Someone having a laugh, Stiglr never apologizes he just goes off in a huff to the next forum he can find and complains about censorship at the last one.

And here I thought I was the only one guilty of pissing in somebodies Cheerios

It just goes to show you, that you think you've been insulted, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm just a beginner at this, but I know where some of the pro's call home

And there's very little censorship over there

PM me if you're interested

Yes that's true, until the liberals on the left screw it all up! Just take a look at the situation with that camel freaker in Iran...

Edited by DWCAce

Sounds real to me. It's posted on several forums at least. Stiglr was/is an asshole, but if he's going through stuff and feels a need to apologize................ don't beat up on a man who's down.

I'm speechless. Please feel free to insert your disbelief that I am in this thread.

And here I thought I was the only one guilty of pissing in somebodies Cheerios

It just goes to show you, that you think you've been insulted, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm just a beginner at this, but I know where some of the pro's call home

And there's very little censorship over there

PM me if you're interested

So what exactly are you saying? I'm fairly adept at reading between the lines and I'm not sure I like the innuendos here. Some insight would be helpful.

Thanks.

I'm speechless. Please feel free to insert your disbelief that I am in this thread.

There's no need for disbelief. And yes, we shouldn't beat on Stiglr, we should actually be congratulating him on remembering to take his medicine for a change!

There's no need for disbelief. And yes, we shouldn't beat on Stiglr, we should actually be congratulating him on remembering to take his medicine for a change!

OUCH!

*NFL Ref steps in...

HOLDING.......NUMBER 52, DEFENSE. 10 YARD PENALTY. 1ST DOWN......

:lol:

Thanks for the clarification it wasn't was I was thinking so glad I asked. As for the other boards I've got my hands full here, thanks though.

I'm not so sure its him because he's posted nothing on the forum he's most active on - Targetware. His behavior has been the same across every forum he has every visited so why apologize only on SimHQ?

Guest 531_Ghost

*poof*