Sign in to follow this  
ShrikeHawk

Amusing Mission End

Here's a screenshot from my last mission.

Behind my Se.5 is an Albatross I had just forced to land. Moments later I was forced to land in the very same spot!

gallery_26185_408_56312.jpg

I'm sure you both would have a lot to talk about :grin:

Maybe a chance to recreate the "MvR met Brown" and chatted about things with tea as shown in the Red Baron movie... 'cos that really happened! :no:

Perhaps we could trade Tea and Scones for Beer and Bratwurst...

Depends on what side of the line you two landed on. One of you might want to start thinking about running.

From what I've read of the war, I think you'd be checking to see if each other was okay, and then sharing a nip of brandy while waiting until someone from your squadron, or his, showed up to collect you, depending on which side of the lines you landed behind, once you determined how to contact them. Might make for a long walk together, trying to figure out each other's language.

Edited by Heck

From what I've read of the war, I think you'd be checking to see if each other was okay, and then sharing a nip of brandy while waiting for someone from your squadron, or his, showed up to collect you, depending on which side of the lines you landed behind, once you determined how to contact them. Might make for a long walk together, trying to figure out each other's language.

But... I thought all Germans spoke English! It's that way in the movies! Well, except for BoB- "Don't any of you Jerries speak English?".