Sign in to follow this  
ARCHER

SU30 flying fun

heres some nice su30 flying with wingman at dawn , note my

nice cockpit gauge mod yummy

post-6-1088838210_thumb.jpg

That's nice.

Too bad we can't fly in coop mode on the same pit. I would give anything for that implementation into a combat simulation.

The aircraft lights in this game are so corny that it's almost pathetic. Good screens but it makes me wish there were strobes in this game and also there aren’t any city lights ever I noticed. It's like the smallest detail was left out but it was a very important one. :(

The aircraft lights in this game are so corny that it's almost pathetic. Good screens but it makes me wish there were strobes in this game and also there aren’t any city lights ever I noticed. It's like the smallest detail was left out but it was a very important one. :(

have to agree the russian jet lights are not so good, i however

changed the color tone on the nav lights if you look at the screens close

the colors are little better than originals, anything to improve them

;)

i was thinking about you and made a better Nav lights mod

its uploaded , major improvement over defaults ,looks nice if you

ask me now , enjoy

B)

post-6-1089011312_thumb.jpg

heres mod again

su30s

compare old lights

post-6-1089014466_thumb.jpg

Edited by ARCHER

I converted the Nav Lights Mod to LOMAN format. Check your mail Ghost. Nice work yet again Archer. Keep 'em coming!!!!!party42.gif

Edited by ruggbutt

It's the least I can do for someone who is making killer mods for LOMAC. :)

Hi guys, I'm a rookie to Lomac and had a question about mods. I see alot of great mods being made by the comunity and would like to use some.

Do mods work on the client side only, and do they work well in multiplayer since not everyone would have the same mod? Also same question for Textures like snow and desert... any do-s and don't-s would be apreciated.

Also two thumbs up on the forums, quite informative and clean. Love the game and impressed with the things I see the coumnity come up with.

Tri

Edit: Doh forgot there was a mod forum, should have posted it there, if an admin wants to move it hehe

Edited by Triian

Hi Triian and welcome to Biohaz

I'm glad you like it

There is no exchange of skins etc when you join a MP game so the other players just see the standart skins or what they themseldves has installed instead.

Weapon mods are seen by other players.

....and i'll just let you get away with posting such things here this time ;)