Sign in to follow this  
f15actace

Final medal needed

Does anyone know how to complete mission 9 "heavy command cruiser" with just machine guns. I can get all yhe way to the final target but can not destroiy it with machine guns no matter what angle I come at it.

I have tried it with the A-10, f-15, CF44, rafeal, f22, Su 33, any suggestions, this is the last medal I need to complete all medals.

What game are you playing?

Probably Ace Combat...

wrench

kevin stein

That makes sense! Reading these boards at work, college and so on usually gets a "ohh Ace Combat, I used to love that game" from more console oriented buddies. Methinks the OP may well have discovered something much greater than the answer to their original question! If you like Ace Combat, you will Love Third Wire Games!

There must be someone here who still plays Ace Combat as well, if I had a console still I think I would.

Yes know . I had looked for an hour for the 'correct' place but I am not very familar with using these types of communication. However thank you for informing me of what I already knew & leaving out the information (like where I could post my question. Understand... I have melastatic melanoma of the brain & spine, which includes 8 brain tumors. Now I aint asking for no slack when it come to my game play but I will need someone to hold my hand for a minute since this is the 1st forum I have ever joind. Can you please advise.

Sounds like you are in the wrong forum.

FC

That makes sense! Reading these boards at work, college and so on usually gets a "ohh Ace Combat, I used to love that game" from more console oriented buddies. Methinks the OP may well have discovered something much greater than the answer to their original question! If you like Ace Combat, you will Love Third Wire Games!

There must be someone here who still plays Ace Combat as well, if I had a console still I think I would.

Tease away but i just want to complete all medals before actually paying for the subscription to go on line. It took me 2yrs to save up the money for the consolle & the game & I only play Ace combat. I thought people would be nice & receptive to a follow flight sim fan. .

Edited by f15actace

What game are you playing?

ACE 6 fires of liberation on Xbox

Sounds like you are in the wrong forum.

FC

Please where is the correct forum?

Don't try to lay the guilt trip on me sparky, that crap ain't going to fly. I'd much rather have what you have then watch my 2 year old son suffer through what he has right now.

Had you simply said "I'm playing Ace Combat XXX on the XXX" I could have moved the thread to the proper location where you could have gotten assistance...or pointed you at a website that could have helped you.

However, I am not without sympathy. Here is a PDF of the Walkthrough:

http://faqsmovies.ign.com/faqs/document/article/839/839286/vhayste_acecombat6_2008feb11.pdf

And some cheats:

http://www.supercheats.com/xbox360/acecombat6firesofliberation.htm

Good luck. Anyone who can help this gentleman with his specific question, please feel free...my exposure to the AC games is limited.

FC

Don't try to lay the guilt trip on me sparky, that crap ain't going to fly. I'd much rather have what you have then watch my 2 year old son suffer through what he has right now.

Had you simply said "I'm playing Ace Combat XXX on the XXX" I could have moved the thread to the proper location where you could have gotten assistance...or pointed you at a website that could have helped you.

However, I am not without sympathy. Here is a PDF of the Walkthrough:

http://faqsmovies.ig...6_2008feb11.pdf

And some cheats:

http://www.superchea...fliberation.htm

Good luck.

FC

Thank SSSOOOOO much , if get you right I can use the ECM however I have had no problem getting ti the Final target "cockpit" but no matter how many times I blast it or from which direction I can not destroy it wth guns. I am going to go back at it with A-10, seems to be the best opption, Closing communication for a while , Garuda 1 signing off.

:grin:I am not looking for cheats, do not use them, jus t wondering if you guys knew something I didnt, but I cant even manage to find the right forum to get answers about 1 mission that seems to be running aMuck. I am on a Xbox 360 live & am about to start my sub scription. My victories seldom have any LUCK. Time to dance with the angles. F15ACTACE

WoW! F15actace, cool your boots a moment mate! I wasn't teasing you at all, and I'm sorry to hear about your health problems but as Fast Cargo pointed out you aren't the first or the last around here with medical problems and we aren't like the vast majority of gaming focused websites that would tear a "noob" into little pieces for asking a wrong question although I suspect your reaction may have been because you anticipated us to be like that perhaps based on what you see people doing on other sites. You say this is the first forum you joined so welcome aboard, notice from your 4th and 5th post the correct way to go about thingsgood.gif

I have nothing but fond memories of Ace Combat and hope you enjoy them, personally I can't afford a console right now so It's not an option for me. I wasn't teasing you just inferring that like many of us hear I suspect, your enjoyment of Combat Ace may well suit you to the Thirdwire games. In any case, good luck.

Edited by GwynO

WoW! F15actace, cool your boots a moment mate! I wasn't teasing you at all, and I'm sorry to hear about your health problems but as Fast Cargo pointed out you aren't the first or the last around here with medical problems and we aren't like the vast majority of gaming focused websites that would tear a "noob" into little pieces for asking a wrong question although I suspect your reaction may have been because you anticipated us to be like that perhaps based on what you see people doing on other sites. You say this is the first forum you joined so welcome aboard, notice from your 4th and 5th post the correct way to go about thingsgood.gif

I have nothing but fond memories of Ace Combat and hope you enjoy them, personally I can't afford a console right now so It's not an option for me. I wasn't teasing you just inferring that like many of us hear I suspect, your enjoyment of Combat Ace may well suit you to the Thirdwire games. In any case, good luck.

F15ACTACE , update. The F/18 ECMP trick seems to show much promise, just have to dial it in. Just anxious t see if it counts as a weapon fired & it will let me take out the final target with the GUNS. War Dog lunch!......I mean Launch! :ok:

Edited by f15actace