Sign in to follow this  
ReaperODB

Bio server down???

I've been trying for the past couple of hours to log in through game and its not letting me. In fact its not showing up at all. Not complaining, just wondering?

<C>

Reaper

Just checked it and it seems ok, and a few others were on today earlier. Maybe try again and see if you can get on?

Make sure you turn off firewalls, I run ZoneAlarm and I can't find the server if I don't turn it off first.

i still cant get it to connect. ive had no problems untill yesterday and i dont have any type of firewall. when i go to the multiplayer connect screen, i type in the ip, click search and nothing comes up. i havent changed any settings in or out of the game. any other suggestions?

<C>

Reaper

Guest MrMudd

Same For me, I bet the Ip Changed.

The Previous was this "24.18.114.115"

Guest MrMudd

checking FS Spy client program, it also shows the "24.18.114.115" for th IP.

Maybe your Routers are blocking us Jeff?

Guest MrMudd

Guys I have setup a FSHost Server on my Digitalvalhalla.net Server.

Titled MrMudds fs2002/2004 Server

We have added a Digital Valhalla Public FS2K4 server on the FSHOST Network

This Server Open 24 Hours a day for the enjoyment of all Digital Valhalla Members and Friends. FSNavigator connections allowed. Supporting both FS2002 and FS2004 aircraft in same session.

You can download the FS Spy connect utility at:

http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/fshostspy/FSHostSpy11.zip

Please be courteous, and have fun!

Ventrilo services are available:

IP: 24.2.85.185

Password: 30mmpayback

Requires Client Version 2.1.4

thanks MrMudd. I was thinking the same thing about the IP change. ODB_Siberzz, ODB_Spectre and myself have been having problems getting it to show up for the past 2 days.

<C>

Reaper

Just double-checked the host, and the IP is 24.18.114.115, same as before. There were several people flying yesterday, so I don't think it's an IP or firewall issue. I just stopped and restarted the server just to be sure however, so try it again.

I did notice my connection was extremely slow yesterday, so maybe that had something to do with it, it seems better today.

well MJ, whatever you did seem to fix the issue for myself and Siberzz. Much appreciated.......maybe we will see ya in the skies. and thanks again.

<C>

Reaper

No prob, must have been a glitch with the FS Server. I may have to write a script to cycle that thing occasionally. ;)