Sign in to follow this  
Fortiesboy

How to save missions?

Hello - trying to come up to speed with the sim. I have WOE and in the manual it says i can save single missions in order to load them later to play.

I cannot find how to do this. There is no option on the Debrief screen.

I have tried to research this but found no answer. Can someone assist please.

TIA

You can not in the first series unless you make your own.

Interesting.... Can you cut and paste the section in the manual that describes this?

I'm with usafmtl. I did not think it was possible with series 1.

Interesting.... Can you cut and paste the section in the manual that describes this?

I'm with usafmtl. I did not think it was possible with series 1.

my apologies! it seems the manual refers only to saving campaigns. And I saw a post about saving missions, which I now understand, is talking about Series 2.

Seems I'll have to wait for a new computer with Win7 ( I use XP ) before I can experience the joys of series 2 stuff in its full glory-

Or have i got that wrong also? Hopefully I have and if so where do i find out how to use XP for series 2 if it's possible.

If XP can run series 2 , I'd only want to change from series 1 if all the full benefits of series 2, especially graphics, could be obtained. Some of the screenies I've seen do look very good.

thanks again for clearing this up for me.

In the last set of patches for Sf2 TK made it so you can save single missions. Which is a joy because we have been wanting that for years.

Guest Levert

In the last set of patches for Sf2 TK made it so you can save single missions. Which is a joy because we have been wanting that for years.

You mean, playing a single mission, saving after a while, leaving and then coming back and loading it and continuing it where you left it from ? Interesting...