OK guys, this is the time to put up or shut up:

Expansion packs don't sell all that that well (they sell less than the original game), and based on somewhat less than stellar first-month sales for Expantion Pack 1 (even based on low sales we had expected), we're having to cut back on features already --TK

The success of ThirdWire directly affects what we get in the future in terms of expansions and new games.

I urge everyone who can afford to do so to go on over to the TW store today and buy something. Maybe there is a sim you don't have yet, or maybe you have a friend who is in need of a gift. TW has products ranging from a ridiculously low $9.99 to a...ridiculously low $19.99.

https://store.thirdwire.com/store.htm

I just grabbed something for myself. This is not a "whose wallet is bigger" thread though, so there is no need to post saying how much you spent.

Thanks to everyone who supports ThirdWire. If we all chip in, maybe we can turn June into a good month for them.

Here here... I wish I could buy more... but I have purchased everything they have produced and I am awaiting the next roll out with Anticipation for their fine products...

Edited by Slartibartfast

i've brought almost itens of SF2 from TW stores....

The only things I didn't buy there were the ones I bought on CD...which so far is everything! Not one thing have I skipped so far...not much else I can do, really.

Well, I guess I could buy it as a gift for someone else, but when it's a digital DL I've only seen how to do that on Steam.

shame all my pennies went for Gaijin less than two weeks ago :sad:

Just have to wait for payday Friday. Then, I'll pick up the expansion for SF2I. Been wanting it, but putting it off because of car bills. Can't wait to fly the Mustang and Vampire.

The only one I have not purchased has been SF2. I have SF2E, SF2V, SF2I and the Exp. Pack.

I have the entire SF1 series.

I also have FE, FE exp pack and FE2.

TW is the only sim vendor I use these days. Too much DRM elsewhere.

Edited by DoctorQuest