Sign in to follow this  
Dave

My New Jeep

We decided to go with this one and got a better deal with all the same gadgets.

I like silver... all the Tsgts at my base that have that jeep have it in silver. :grin:

What color do the MSgts have it in? :wink:

Mine is a metallic tan ;)

Great looking Jeep Dave. My wife is leaning toward a new four-door Rubicon to replace my '03. That silver is really sharp.

-Jeff

Let us know how you like it. I'm considering a Wrangler for my next set of wheels.

I am totally sold on this thing. Best vehicle I have ever owned. Even better than my Silverado. What is cool about that silver is up close it looks like liquid metal. The noise on the inside it not as loud as a soft top. The stereo is awesome too. The .50 M2 is on back order.

Congratulations for the new car.

These Jeep are a cannon, if you know caring are forever.

Any improvements Dave, before going off roading with the new Jeep?

Like belly armor (or road armor), differential lock, suspension lift kit?

The belly armor at least is a must, before going into serious off roading, in order to protect the Jeep from further expensive damage.

Edited by guyran

Liquid metal?? Is it the T1000 model? RUN AWAY FROM IT DAVE!!!!!

Any improvements Dave, before going off roading with the new Jeep?

Like belly armor (or road armor), differential lock, suspension lift kit?

The belly armor at least is a must, before going into serious off roading, in order to protect the Jeep from further expensive damage.

it already has skid plates and armor under the blelly. I want to get a 2 in lift on it and 18 in tires. As far as the 4WD goes it shift on the fly. Going to get a grill guard and a winch installed. A few more lights and that will be it. (Until the Ma Deuces shows up)

Very Nice! I've beeen salivating over those myself.....Sadly I'll have to run the wheels off my Sierra before I can get one.

it already has skid plates and armor under the blelly. I want to get a 2 in lift on it and 18 in tires. As far as the 4WD goes it shift on the fly. Going to get a grill guard and a winch installed. A few more lights and that will be it. (Until the Ma Deuces shows up)

Looks like a dream Jeep.:clapping::good: