Dave

How NF4+ Update Will Be Handled

Download all the components....

http://combatace.com...-and-aaa-addon/

http://combatace.com...craft-folder-2/

http://combatace.com...craft-folder-1/

http://combatace.com...objects-folder/

http://combatace.com...-1-main-folder/

Then install per the instructions. Then the fix pack will then be installed on top of it.

If you already have it installed then all you will need is the fix pack.

Make sure you are patch to Dec 2009 or later. I am running it in a May 2010 merged install with no problems.

Finally when its released thank eburger68, he is an updating MK1 eyeball, mistake finding, machine......

looking forward to it Dave and let me say it even now. GREAT WORK!

Very soon. Eric and I are adding a few things extra to it and I will be testing it most of the night. I am hoping Friday..

So, should people read the readme, or is it purely there for decoration? :biggrin:

So, should people read the readme, or is it purely there for decoration? :biggrin:

Readme?!?! I'm just going to drag and drop folders (maybe into the actual game folder with the .exe in it) and then post back asking Dave why it's not working. :grin:

HQ, this is Ford, prepping run on CA, waiting for authorization to fire.

Well It looks like tomorrow or Friday will be a go.

Guys, I know I said this before but eburger68 is a machine and I just tested, he did it all. I really cant thank him enough. Just the little things he did in addition to finding and correcting errors makes this better than it was. So please take the time to thank him.

Well It looks like tomorrow or Friday will be a go.

Guys, I know I said this before but eburger68 is a machine and I just tested, he did it all. I really cant thank him enough. Just the little things he did in addition to finding and correcting errors makes this better than it was. So please take the time to thank him.

Yeah, he did some amazing stuff with the SF2V Expansion Pack. Took it from a simple compilation of some pre-existing mods to a full blown, can't-even-recognize-what-this-used-to-be, imersive mod.

You da man, eburger.

Edited by malibu43

Been out of the loop for a while so didnt realise you were updating the NF4+ mod.

Something to look forward to

Thanks guys, again your work is much appreciated by us lesser mortals :good:

Mike

I managed to install nf 1 to 4, and all four parts of nf4+ and the update. It seems to work ok, there's a whole bunch of new aircraft and the terrain looks improved. I have only tried single missions, and found a little problem: there are far too few weapons available! for an F16 it lists only sidewinders and french 250kg bombs. For the su25 there's only a couple of A-A missiles and fuel tanks. This obviously isnt right. What file should i look at to fix it?

If you installed it right then there is plenty of weapons. I think you might of missed a step or a part of the install.

aww heck. well here we go again. are nato fighters 1 to 4 needed or should the four parts of nf4+ suffice?

Those links at the very top of the thread is all you need. Then when we release this update you will need that. Do not add anything else.

Well, salt. Everything is better with a little salt.

Excuse the delay my friends. Was busy yesterday with family stuff then ended up in the ER with pneumonia, again..... Bad thing is I am on duty right now because there was no one to replace me. Thank god its Sunday and nothing going on.

Hey usafmtl, take care of the pneumonia first and I'm sure that everybody will wait patiently while you are on the mend!

Edited by NeverEnough

Well, salt. Everything is better with a little salt.

Garlic! You hafta have garlic man!

Take care of yourself FIRST!! Best wishes and you are in my thoughts usafmtl.

Yeah, take care of yourself, first.

Pneumonia, is nothing to take lightly.

Get well soon.